Do you need versatility in your ballhead? The 3 Legged Thing AirHed Pro Grey Tripod Head is designed to handle larger heavier equipment and has a detachable twist clamp which can be mounted directly on the Tri-mount.
Features of the 3 Legged Thing AirHed Pro Grey Tripod Head
- Incredibly strong ballhead with load capability up to 40kg / 88lb
- Comes with Arca Swiss compatible QR – Octa quick release plate with security screws
- Bubble level to aid Composition
The AirHed Pro is tested to top down loads of 40kg, giving it supreme stability and locking.
Twist and Shout
The detachable twist clamp can be mounted directly on to the Tri-mount plate for greater versatility when used as a tripod or converted to monopod.
The aerospace-grade magnesium alloy ball, coupled with our smooth locking mechanism makes operation easy and fluid.
The head has colour-coded knobs to make them easy to identify during use day or night.
The twist clamp can also be removed from the AirHed and used on any 3/8″ threaded device. The clamp includes security slots and a bubble level.
The 3 Legged Thing AirHed Pro Grey Tripod Head has a powerful locking mechanism, that is simple to use without requiring excessive force.
What’s in the Box?
- AirHed Pro Ballhead with Detachable Lever Clamp
- Arca Swiss compatible QR-Octa Release Plate
- Milled Stainless Steel Stagsden Camera Screw
- Hex tool for adjusting Switch