Want a video tripod designed for heavier loads? Then 3 Legged Thing Legends Nicky Tripod is for you, he excels in the studio and is perfect for wildlife photography.
Features of the 3 Legged Thing Legends Nicky Tripod
- Both flat plate with 3/8″-16 thread and 75mm bowl mount included
- 3 detachable legs for use as booms or monopods
- Can be converted to table-top use with addition of Vanz footwear (sold separately)
Built for Heavy Loads
Nicky’s carbon fibre construction makes it lightweight comparative to it’s load capability. Weighing just 2.4 kg / 5.3 lb, Nicky has an impressive load to weight ratio of 25:1.
Versatile & Modular
With 3 detachable legs which can be used as monopods or boom arms, Nicky can also be converted to a table top / low-level tripod by adding 3LT footwear (sold separately).
Nicky has been engineered with a style of Chicken Lips (shims) that give the leg locks greater strength, grip and formidable anti-rotation.
The new Rapid-Latch angle adjustment was designed to be easy to adjust, even for those with impairments, or wearing thick gloves.
Our new raised O-Pads with Bubble Grip texture provide better grip, torque and water dispersement than any other leg lock on the planet.
A Range of Footwear
The 3 Legged Thing Legends Nicky Tripod has detachable rubber Bootz which can be replaced with any of our foot accessories, for maximum stability on any terrain, including our DOCZ foot stabiliser.
What’s in the Box?
- Legends Nicky robust carbon fibre 4-section tripod
- Flat anodised mounting plate with 3/8″-16 screw thread and hook below
- Anodised 75mm bowl mount plate
- Toolz – Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Dual ended mini tool with 2mm and 4 mm Hex keys
- Premium, protective carry bag with carabiner clip, and storage pocket
- Extendable carry strap