The 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Grey Tripod is the perfect versatile travel sized buddy! He can be used as a table top and low level tripod as well as a monopod thanks to his detachable legs.
Features of the 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Grey Tripod
- He is the perfect companion for photographers from all walks of life, with a working range from as low as 12.1cm / 4.7″ and extending to 182.1 cm/ 71.6″ he can be used in almost any circumstance.
- With a 3 section column and 5 sections legs, Albert 2.0 is one of our more versatile tripods making him go from a landscape tripod to a low-level macro friendly tripod
- Albert 2.0 is also available as a kit, complete with AirHed Pro and QR-Octa quick release plate.
The 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Grey Tripod folds to just 43.1 / 16.9 in, enabling transport in hand/cabin luggage and other smaller bags.
Not only a tripod, The 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Grey Tripod can also be used as a light stand, a stabilised monopod, table-top tripod, or for macro set-ups thanks to his 3 detachable legs.
Max Load to Weight Ratio of 16:1
The 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Grey Tripod is capable of supporting loads up to 16 times his weight. With a 30kg payload, Albert 2.0 is one of the most powerful travel tripods in the world.
3 Legged Thing’s unique Parallel Locking system provides better leverage, and greater rigidity, without the hassle of accidental disassembly.
Multiple Mounting Points
Our patented Tri-Mount plate offers multiple threaded connections and three hollowed spurs for accessory attachments.
A Range of Footwear
Albert 2.0 comes with detachable rubber Bootz, which can be replaced with any of our footwear accessories, for maximum stability on any terrain.
What’s in the Box?
- Albert 2.0 Carbon Fibre Professional Tripod
- Toolz – Multi-Tool, hex key, coin key, keyring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Anodised magnesium alloy D-Ring
- Clamshell-design, protective carry case with a carabiner clip, storage pocket, and extendable carry strap
Specifications of the 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Grey Tripod
Max Height w/o column 1.33 m / 52.1 “
Min Height 121 mm / 4.7 “
Monopod Max Height 1.99 m / 78.1 “
Folded Length 431 mm / 16.9 “
5 Section Legs / 3 Section Column
Load Capacity at 23º – 30 kg / 66 lbs
Load Capacity at 55º – 20 kg / 44 lbs
Load Capacity at 80º – 10 kg / 22 lbs
Tripod Weight 1.87 kg / 4.12 lbs
Total Kit Weight 2.19 kg / 4.82 lbs
Leg Angles 23º, 55º, 80º
Max Leg Tube Diameter 26 mm / 1.02 “