3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Leo Bronze Tripod
Pick up the product from our store
Free delivery on orders over £50
Get your item on the next working day!
Next Working Day
- Why Buy From Campkins:
- Payment Methods:
The 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Leo Bronze Tripod gives you stability and versatility in an ultra-compact package. The professional photographer’s travel tripod.
Features of the 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Leo Bronze Tripod
- Three detachable legs make the Leo 2.0 tripod incredibly versatile. Legs can be used as booms, and with the addition of Vanz, the tripod can be converted to table-top mode.
- Compact and designed for travel, Leo’s impressive load to weight ratio is 20:1.
- Available as tripod only, or in a kit with the AirHed Pro Lever ball head, and a choice of two colourways.
Leo 2.0 is the most compact tripod in our professional range, folding to just 37.4cm / 14.7”, making it the ultimate travel tripod.
The modular construction of the 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Leo Bronze Tripod allows for use in a wide range of configurations, all in a package small enough to fit inside many airline cabin bags.
Max Load to Weight Ratio of 20:1
The 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Leo Bronze Tripod is capable of supporting loads up to 20 times his weight. With a 30kg payload, Leo 2.0 has the highest load capability in his class.
3 Legged Thing’s unique Parallel Locking system provides better leverage, and greater rigidity, without the hassle of accidental disassembly.
Multiple Mounting Points
Our patented Tri-Mount plate has a refined profile with no sharp angles and offers multiple threaded connections and three hollowed spurs for accessory attachments.
A Range of Footwear
Leo 2.0 comes with detachable rubber Bootz which can be replaced with any of our footwear accessories, for maximum stability on any terrain.
What’s in the Box?
- Leo 2.0 professional, carbon fibre, ultra-compact travel tripod
- Toolz – Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Anodised magnesium alloy D-Ring
- Clamshell-design, protective carry case with carabiner clip, storage pocket and extendable carry strap
Specifications of the 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Leo Bronze Tripod
Max Height 1.38 m / 54.3 “
Max Height w/o column 1.03 m / 40.6 “
Min Height 125 mm / 4.9 “
Monopod Max Height 1.42 m / 55.9 “
Folded Length 374 mm / 14.7 “
5 Section Legs / 2 Section Column
Load Capacity at 23º – 30 kg / 66 lbs
Load Capacity at 55º – 20 kg / 44 lbs
Load Capacity at 80º – 10 kg / 22 lbs
Tripod Weight 1.52 kg / 3.35 lbs
Total Kit Weight N/A
Leg Angles 23º, 55º, 80º
Max Leg Tube Diameter 23 mm / 0.91 “
Delivering/Collecting Your Order
We aim to deliver your product within 3-5 working days. Should there be any delay or an issue with stock availability we will contact you asap.
If you have specific delivery/order instruction you can write these in the order notes at checkout.
Collecting Your Order:
Sometimes you’ll want something even quicker than we can deliver. That’s why we offer you the option to order online and collect in-store. Before coming in to collect please call or email us to ensure stock is available.
For more information regarding delivery please see our delivery page.
Returning your product if it’s unwanted:
Please return your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 14 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund.
We do ask when returning to use a reputable courier with a tracking service and the item to be fully insured. Please be aware that we’ll only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning your product because it has a fault:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
Ask us how we can offer you more value for your money. We’re always looking for the best price, even if we’re saving a couple of pounds. That’s why we’ll make it in our best interest to offer you the very best option should you find them cheaper. Our Price Match Promise
- We only price match against websites from retailers in the UK
- The product on our competitor’s site needs to be exactly the same as the one on our site
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 10 days
- We don’t price match against other trade sites
- Unfortunately, we can’t price match if you’re using a finance plan.
- We may not able to price match the item but there are other ways we can bring better value to your potential purchase.
Paypal 0% Interest-Free Credit:
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. Spend £99 or more and enjoy 0% interest for 4 months on your purchase. Find out more
- Add products to your basket
- Checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit
- Apply for PayPal Credit and get an instant decision.
If you are approved you can complete your purchase immediately Representative example: Representative 19.9% APR (variable); Purchase rate 19.9% p.a. (variable); Assumed credit limit £1200. Subject to Status. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.