Angelbird AV PRO CFexpress 2.0 Type B Memory Card 256GB
Pick up the product from our store
Free delivery on orders over £50
Get your item on the next working day!
Next Working Day
- Why Buy From Campkins:
- Payment Methods:
The Angelbird AV PRO CFexpress 2.0 Type B Memory Card 256GB offers protection from overheating, operates with a reduced power draw, and helps to ensure high bitrate captures. Designed to delivery reliable, sustained performance that can optimize raw and burst photography, as well as Full HD and raw 4K, 6K, 8K, and 12K video.
This card features a capacity of 256GB and uses the PCIe 3.0 x2 bus to deliver maximum read speeds of 1700 MB/s, maximum write speeds of 1500 MB/s, sustained read speeds of 1000 MB/s, and sustained write speeds of 550 MB/s.
Compatible with devices that support CFexpress 2.0 Type B, such as the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS C500 Mark II, EOS C300 Mark III, and EOS R5, Nikon Z 7, Z 6, and D6, and Panasonic LUMIX DC-S1 and DC-S1R, Angelbird’s AV Pro CFexpress 2.0 series has been engineered with protection against shock, dust, water, temperature extremes, and x-rays, and has an MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) rating of 2.4 million hours.
Included is lifetime data protection and an activation code for the full limited 3-year warranty. To receive the full limited warranty, the product needs to be registered on the Angelbird Personal Service Portal within 30 days after purchase. If not registered within this period, the market-specific legal guarantee period comes into force.
Features of the Angelbird AV PRO CFexpress 2.0 Type B Memory Card 256GB
- 256GB Storage Capacity
- PCIe 3.0 x2 Bus
- Max Read Speed: 1700 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 1500 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed: 550 MB/s
- For Photos, Videos, and Raw 4K to 12K
- Shock / Dust / Water / X-Ray Proof
- Protects Against Overheating
- 2.4 Million Hour MTBF
- Can Withstand Extreme Temperatures
- For photos, HD videos, and raw 4K to 12K resolutions
- Y1 processor designed for raw video and photo content
- Adaptive Power Management helps preserve battery life and card endurance
- Host Power Loss Protection
- Advanced Thermal Management helps protect the card, camera, and stored content
- Temperature Sensor, TRIM, ECC, EMS Protection, Built-In Cache, and SMART
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, EOS C500 Mark II, EOS C300 Mark III, and EOS R5
- Nikon Z 7, Z 6, and D6
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-S1 and DC-S1R
Specifications of the Angelbird AV PRO CFexpress 2.0 Type B Memory Card 256GB
|Card Type||CFexpress Type B|
|Storage Capacity||256 GB|
|Bus Type||PCI-Express 3.0|
|Read Speed||Maximum: 1700 MB/s
Sustained: 1000 MB/s
|Write Speed||Maximum: 1500 MB/s
Sustained: 550 MB/s
|Durability||Dustproof, Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 158°F / -10 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 185°F / -20 to 85°C|
Delivering/Collecting Your Order
We aim to deliver your product within 3-5 working days. Should there be any delay or an issue with stock availability we will contact you asap.
If you have specific delivery/order instruction you can write these in the order notes at checkout.
Collecting Your Order:
Sometimes you’ll want something even quicker than we can deliver. That’s why we offer you the option to order online and collect in-store. Before coming in to collect please call or email us to ensure stock is available.
For more information regarding delivery please see our delivery page.
Returning your product if it’s unwanted:
Please return your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 14 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund.
We do ask when returning to use a reputable courier with a tracking service and the item to be fully insured. Please be aware that we’ll only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning your product because it has a fault:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
Ask us how we can offer you more value for your money. We’re always looking for the best price, even if we’re saving a couple of pounds. That’s why we’ll make it in our best interest to offer you the very best option should you find them cheaper. Our Price Match Promise
- We only price match against websites from retailers in the UK
- The product on our competitor’s site needs to be exactly the same as the one on our site
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 10 days
- We don’t price match against other trade sites
- Unfortunately, we can’t price match if you’re using a finance plan.
- We may not able to price match the item but there are other ways we can bring better value to your potential purchase.
Paypal 0% Interest-Free Credit:
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. Spend £99 or more and enjoy 0% interest for 4 months on your purchase. Find out more
- Add products to your basket
- Checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit
- Apply for PayPal Credit and get an instant decision.
If you are approved you can complete your purchase immediately Representative example: Representative 19.9% APR (variable); Purchase rate 19.9% p.a. (variable); Assumed credit limit £1200. Subject to Status. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.