A firm favourite with serious photographers all over the world, the Billingham 445 is tailored to hold a pair of DSLR bodies, four additional lenses, a flash and numerous accessories. The main compartment features four full-depth pockets and the top has been designed to be both secure and easy to open; providing excellent and fast access to the contents. The height of the 445 allows a hammerhead flashgun to stand upright in the bag and the adjustable Delta shoulder sling comes complete with a leather and neoprene SP20 shoulder pad. An optional new accessory, the G4 Computer Slip, will fit into the front pocket of the 445, allowing a laptop computer to be safely carried. An 8-15 and 9-18 Superflex, together with a Flap are included with the bag.
Features About Billingham 445
- The 445 is a large camera bag, but not our largest. Perfect for those who want to carry a couple of DSLRs and several moderately sized lenses.
- Front pocket is big enough to hold a 13″ laptop in our 13″ Laptop Slip (not included).
- Features 9 different pockets.
- Includes SP20 shoulder pad.
- Includes Superflex 9-15, Superflex 10-18, Superflex Base and Superflex Flap padded dividers.
- Expandable with optional Delta pockets.
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material.
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.