Super compact and rugged, the Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 12G from Blackmagic Design enables you to link SDI cameras or computers to pro-style HDMI monitors, projectors, or displays, and it features a 33-point LUT for color calibration. This compact converter has one 12G-SDI input, one 12G-SDI loop output, and one HDMI output. It auto-detects and matches your SDI input to the HDMI output and is compatible with input/output resolutions up to DCI/UHD 4K60.
Features of the Micro Converter SDI to HDMI
- 1 x 12G-SDI Input, 1 x HDMI Output
- 1 x 12G-SDI Loop Output
- Selectable SD/HD Level A/B SDI Ports
- Supports up to DCI 4K60 Resolution I/O
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Compact, Rugged Design
- Embedded Audio, USB Type-C Power
- A Power Supply Is Included
- LED Video & Power Signal Indicators
The pocket-sized Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 12G features timecode support, SDI re-clocking for stability over long cable runs, and support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions including cine-style 48 fps. The Micro Converter SDI to HDMI features a sturdy metal housing with power and signal LED status indicators and rugged connector interfaces. The USB Type-C port enables the SDI to HDMI 12G converter to easily connect to and be powered by adapters, monitors, laptops, or desktop computers, and it also facilitates firmware updates from a Windows or macOS computer. A power supply and an international plug adapter set is included with the converter.
Compact, Rugged Design
- Robust metal housing and rugged connectors
- USB Type-C port for powering via a compatible component like a monitor or laptop
- Updatable via the USB Type-C port and your Mac or Windows computer
- Built-in re-clocking on HDMI output enables stable output over longer cable runs
- Compatible with SMPTE 259M/292M/296M/424M/425M level A and B
Wider Resolution Support
- SDI support from NTSC and PAL up to DCI/UHD 4K60
- HDMI support from NTSC and PAL up to DCI/UHD 4K60
- Supports embedded SDI input and embedded HDMI output
- LED indicators for video and power signals
Versatile Power Options
- Power from a monitor, laptop, or other component using the USB Type-C port
- Power supply and international plug set is included
Operating System Support
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 11.1 Big Sur or later
- Windows 10, 64-bit
For more Blackmagic Design Products see here.
There are no reviews yet.