Bushnell Forge 15×56 Binoculars provide a superior viewing experience by combining well-engineered optics and a wide field of view with an ergonomic housing and a suite of accessories to make you more comfortable.
To deliver peak performance, they are outfitted with extra-low dispersion (ED) glass, broadband anti-reflection fully multicoated optics, dielectric coated and phase-corrected BAK4 Abbe-Koenig roof prisms, and protective exterior lens coatings that work together to maximize light transmission through the entire light path without distortion or color fringing across its expansive field of view. The results are bright, sharp, and clear high-contrast views with accurate color fidelity and crisp resolution across the entire visual spectrum, even in challenging conditions.
Features of the Bushnell Forge 15×56 Binoculars
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection – Bushnell’s newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- ED Prime Glass – Bushnell’s highest quality glass delivers amazing color, resolution and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
- PC-3 Phase Coating – Applied to the prisms, it enhances resolution and contrast.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction – O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Dielectric Prism Coating – Applied to the prisms, it ensures vivid color reproduction and allows 92% light transmission for bright images.
- What’s in the box: Semi-rigid EVA case, soft case, padded neck strap, Bushnell binocular tripod adapter, Bushnell binocular harness, EVA case strap, SPUDZ™ lens cloth, Quick-Start Guide, back lens cap, Instruction Sheet.
SPUDZ® CLEANING CLOTH
Includes a SPUDZ® Cleaning Cloth – A $6.99 Value!
BINOCULAR HARNESS INCLUDED
Forge binoculars come with the Bushnell Universal Binocular Harness – A $20.99 value – perfect for saving your neck from the weight of the binocular and giving you the ability to easily lift the binoculars to eye level.
Ultra-precise adjustable diopter locks so you can adjust the optics perfectly to your eye, and not losing adjustment at the worst time.
PC-3 PHASE COATINGS
Abbe Koenig prisms are PC-3 phase coated for astounding sharpness and color rendition, so you can see every detail and see the farthest game or the smallest target.
BUILT-IN LENS CAPS
Lens caps attach to the Forge’s body so you don’t have to worry about losing them in the field
ED PRIME GLASS
ED Prime Glass cuts down color fringing (chromatic aberrations) and allows for the sharpest imaging, so you can see the difference between a left edge hit or a center punch.
EXO BARRIER TECHNOLOGY
Bushnell’s EXCLUSIVE EXO Barrier technology is featured on all Forge binoculars to repel water and dust, so you’ll never miss what you’re glassing.
GAIN A NEW PERSPECTIVE WITH BUSHNELL BINOCULARS
Bushnell’s binoculars deliver bright, clear, HD imagery. We offer a robust selection of hunting binoculars, compact binoculars, night vision binoculars, and more. No matter what you have your sights set on, you’ll benefit from our 65+ year masterwork of ruggedness, clarity, and light transmission.
BUSHNELL. NEVER MISS
From finding the trail less traveled to perfecting your shot — you belong outdoors. At Bushnell, we develop optics gear to empower you to get out and experience your passion because we love the outdoors as much as you.
Specifications of the Bushnell Forge 15×56 Binoculars
|Item ID (SKU)||BF1556|
|Product Name||Forge Binoculars, 15x56mm|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||15x56mm|
|Adapts to Tripod||Yes|
|Close Focus (m)||12ft / 4m|
|Exit Pupil||3.7mm / 0.146n|
|Eye Relief||21mm / 0.827in|
|Lead Free Glass||Yes|
|Length||8.7in / 222mm|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||Yes, PC3 Phase Coating|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IPX7|
|Weight||51oz / 1455g|
|FOV (ft @1000yd / m @1000 m||235 / 78|
|Protective Lens Coating||EXO Barrier|
|Dielectric Prism Coating||Yes|
|Ultrawide Band Coating||Yes|
|Lead Free Glass||Yes|
|ED Prime Glass||Yes|