Bushnell Nitro 15-45×65 Spotting Scope features high-quality glass with specialized optical coatings to provide clear, bright images. With its moderate magnification range, you benefit from a wider exit pupil and field of view versus more powerful models.
It is equipped with a powerful zoom eyepiece and the spotter’s objective lens elements are made of extra-low dispersion (ED) glass to correct for chromatic aberrations, increase contrast, and improve color rendition. Additionally, lenses are fully multicoated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections.
Its BAK4 Porro prism light path minimizes spherical aberrations for increased edge-to-edge sharpness. A dual-speed focusing mechanism complements optical performance to ensure precise, tack-sharp views at all distances and magnifications. To withstand the rigors of the field, the housing is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and fog-resistant.
Features of the Bushnell Nitro 15-45×65 Spotting Scope
- Compact form factor and ease of carry
- Incredible glass and coatings = bright viewing
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Features:STUNNING CLARITY: ED Prime Glass eliminates chromatic aberration, increasing clarity and improving color representation in both daytime and low light conditions.
- FAST/FINE DUAL SPEED FOCUS: Fast/fine focus is a no-compromise system that allows the user to rapidly change the focus of the spotting scope then fine tune the focus for maximum clarity.
- 65MM OBJECTIVE: The 65mm objective allows for the best balance of light gathering, clarity, and low weight. While this spotter can provide excellent views on the range, it’s designed to be easily carried into the backcountry for both hunting and nature observation.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: A magnesium chassis and rubber armor create a strong body that protects the optical system for a lifetime of use in the harshest environments.
- EXO™ BARRIER PROTECTION: EXO Barrier bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris making sure you can see your target in any condition.
- ROTATING TRIPOD RING: The tripod attachment ring allows the user to rotate the spotting scope for comfortable viewing from vehicles, on a hill, or on the bench at the range.
- What’s in the box: Semi-rigid EVA case, SPUDZ™ lens cloth, Quick-Start Guide, Instruction Sheet.
Bushnell spotting scopes give you the advantage from the world’s high point of brightness, clarity and edge-to-edge detail – whether you’re birding at sea level or hunting above timberline. The HDOS (High definition optical system) combines our key technologies: ED Prime Extra-Low Dispersion glass, premium BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses. Together these deliver flawless color fidelity, ultra-crisp images and optimum light transmission.
BUSHNELL OPTICS. NEVER MISS
From finding the trail less traveled to perfecting your shot — you belong outdoors. At Bushnell, we develop optics gear to empower you to get out and experience your passion because we love the outdoors as much as you.
Specifications of the Bushnell Nitro 15-45×65 Spotting Scope
|Item ID (SKU)||SN154565G|
|Product Name||Nitro 15-45×65 Spotting Scope|
|Close Focus (m)||34ft / 10.3m|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||1.3 – 4.2mm|
|Eye Relief (in.)||16.5mm|
|FOV High Power (FT @ 1000 YDS)||140 ft. @ 15X to 70 ft. @ 45X|
|Length (in.)||12.3 in. / 312mm|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-coated|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||15-45x65mm|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||Yes|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IPX7|
|Weight (g)||46.6oz / 1321g|