- Developing and Printing: The most effective way to have your pictures processed is to use the Fuji Imagine App and our printer is ready to switch on for you at a moment’s notice. We will print you images on the same day and look to return them to you in a very short space of time. Give us a ring and we can tell you when to expect them back.
- Film developing: We are still fully operational in Colour, B+W and E6. Please drop your film through our letterbox with a covering letter saying who you are, your contact details and how you would like the film returned to you. This service is still taking roughly a week.
- Passport photos: Please contact us by phone. Email or social media. We can then arrange a suitable time to meet. Your picture will then be taken and printed for you all within 10 minutes
- Camera/Binocular Repairs: The repair company we use are still picking up from us each week. You can arrange a time to drop off your equipment or post. We are still working on our £10 estimate service which is normally on a Friday the same week they are collected. If parts are available the repair is being returned the week after.
- Camera servicing: We can still do sensor cleans or servicing and with us only concentrating on your equipment should be able to turn around in half an hour. Again please arrange a suitable time to drop off your equipment.
- Photography Lessons: Don’t stop learning during lockdown. Now’s the time to make the most of your stay at home time. We can still effectively provide these using video conference calling. Please contact us and let us know which camera you have and if there is anything you are particularly struggling with. We can then arrange a suitable time to have your hour’s lesson with an expert
As always any other queries please feel free to ask