The Canon EF 35mm f1.4L II USM Lens delivers outstanding image quality with a slightly wide-angle 35mm focal length. Used by photojournalists for its ability to capture a subject within its environment, without distorting the perspective – the f/1.4 maximum aperture also allows hand-held shooting in low light, or night photography using a tripod.
The ring-type USM Auto Focus, focuses quickly and quietly, so you can work without disturbing the scene. An excellent choice for professional, high-quality photography or video in varied locations, this lens is part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture.
Features of the Canon EF 35mm f1.4L II USM Lens
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics Element
- Two Aspherical Elements, One UD Element
- Canon 2 year warranty included!
What’s in the box?
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
- Canon E-72 II 72mm Lens Cap
- Canon Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
- Canon EW-77B Lens Hood
- Canon LP1219 Soft Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Sample Images of the Canon EF 35mm f1.4L II USM Lens
Specifications of the Canon EF 35mm f1.4L II USM Lens
|Lens type||Prime lens|
|Focal length||35 mm|
|Lens mount||Canon EF|
|Min focus||0.28 m (11.02″)|
|Weight||760 g (1.68 lb)|
|Length||106 mm (4.17″)|