The Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens replaces Canon’s flagship 70-200mm lens with the inclusion of Air Sphere Coating (ASC) anti-reflection technology, which is designed to significantly reduce flare and ghosting. Resistant to both moisture and dust, this high-performance, robust L-series lens is ideal for any photographer who requires a high-quality telephoto lens for accurate detail.
The essential telephoto lens for professional photography
A modern classic: this fast-aperture telephoto zoom lens is a favourite with photographers in virtually every genre. It’s now even better in bright light and engineered to perform in the most challenging conditions.
Enjoy extra creative control
The lens’s f/2.8 maximum aperture makes it easy to emphasise pin-sharp subjects against a smooth out-of-focus background.
Low light? No problem
A 3.5-stop Image Stabilizer guards against camera shake. A fast f/2.8 aperture lets in twice as much light as an f/4 lens
Superb image quality
Fluorite and UD optics deliver high contrast and excellent resolution. Improved lens coatings combat ghosting and flare.
Built to exacting standards
Protective seals guard against dust and moisture and fluorine-coated front and rear elements are easy to clean.
Fast, near-silent autofocus
A ring-type USM motor focuses with amazing speed. Make manual adjustments at any time, just by turning the focus ring.
Features About the Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8 L IS III USM Lens
- Versatile 70-200mm L-series telephoto zoom
- Air Sphere Coating (ASC) reduces flare and ghosting
- Delivers beautifully blurred backgrounds
- Enjoy extra creative control, with a fast f/2.8 aperture
- Superb image quality throughout the zoom range
- Shoot with confidence handheld in low-light conditions
- Built to meet the demands of working professionals
- Fast, near-silent autofocus
- Tough, weatherproof construction
- 3.5-stop Image Stabilizer
- 1.2m closest focus
- 9-bladed diaphragm
- Ring-type USM focusing
What’s in the box
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens
- ET-87 Lens hood
- Lens case LZ1326