This Canon EF 70-300mm IS telephoto zoom lens is part of Canon’s prestigious L Series and has 4 stops of image stabilisation and an 8 blade circular aperture.
This L Series lens has two UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) elements and a floating lens group to ensure pin-sharp image quality and reduced aberrations.
Fast Quiet Autofocus
This lens uses a Ring Type USM focusing system. This affords fast and quiet focus with the ability to instantaneously override focus manlually (Full Time Manual Focus).
8-Blade Circular Aperture
This helps to give a softer, more natural look to out-of-focus areas of an image, ideal for portrait images, the effect often referred to as “Bokeh”.
Key Features About the Canon EF 70-300mm f4-5.6L IS USM Lens
- A professional photographer’s versatile telephoto zoom lens for wildlife and action
- Part of the Canon professional L-Series flagship range, its designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture
- Image Stabilizer technology allows shutter speeds up to four stops slower than normal to be used without causing image blur
- The in-built Ultra-Sonic ring (USM) drives fast and quiet Auto Focus with optional full manual override
- Chromatic aberration is virtually eliminated by the inclusion of two UD lenses
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR cameras and EOS-M mirrorless cameras with an EF-EOS M Mount
What’s in the box
- EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM
- Lens Cap E-67U
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Lens Hood ET-73B
- Lens Case LP1424
- User Manual