Canon’s EF-S 35mm f2.8 Macro IS STM lens is ideal for taking pictures in close-quarters, street photography and portraiture work. With a minimum focus distance of 0.13m, and a working distance of 3cm, this lens can reproduce life-size magnifications in incredible detail. In-built Optical Image Stabilisation means shooting handheld is smoother than ever, especially when capturing video.
See macro photography in a new light
Photograph small subjects and reveal intricate detail like never before. Lighting can be controlled to give the look you want using a Macro Lite built-in to the end of the lens.
Get up close and personal, and capture amazing detail
With a minimum working distance of 3cm, objects can be reproduced at life-size magnifications and in amazing detail.
Controllable, easy-to-use lighting built-in
Capture detail with clarity, illuminating subjects using an LED Macro Lite built-in to the end of the lens.
Great image quality, even when shooting handheld
Shoot handheld without worrying about camera shake, thanks to an Optical Image Stabilizer with Hybrid IS.
A versatile lens for all kinds of photography
The EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM is a great lens for portraiture and street photography too, giving the same angle of view as a 56mm f/2.8 lens on a full-frame camera.
Good for movies too
Shoot amazing close up video footage, using near-silent STM autofocus to create smooth pull-focus transitions.
Features About the Canon EF-S 35mm f2.8 Macro IS STM Lens
- A macro lens providing 1.0x magnification of objects, also suitable for portrait photography
- 8-bladed fixed aperture for constant exposure, creating beautiful bokeh
- The in-built Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) drives fast and quiet Auto Focus with optional full manual override
- Reduce ghosting and flare with Super Spectra coating
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR cameras and EOS-M mirrorless cameras with an EF-EOS M Mount adapter
What’s in the box?
- EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM
- Lens Cap EF-S35
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Lens Hood ES-27
- User Manual