Cullmann Mundo 518T Travel Tripod – Black
Pick up the product from our store
Free delivery on orders over £50
Get your item on the next working day!
Next Working Day
- Why Buy From Campkins:
- Payment Methods:
Cullmann Mundo 518T Travel Tripod – weight and size are the crucial factors for many photographers when it comes to choosing the right travel tripod. CULLMANN has now added the MUNDO 518T to the successful MUNDO tripod series – this is not only a compact travel tripod, but has also staked its claim as a table tripod.
Although weighing very little at just over 830 (1.83 lbs) grams, the MUNDO 518T is robust: CNC-machined aluminium parts guarantee great stability. The tripod legs are made from anodized aluminium. The aluminium ball head with QRC system is Arca-compatible and suitable for compact cameras, system cameras and DSLR cameras alike. The MUNDO 518T can be height-adjusted to between 18 cm (7.09 inch) and 52.5 cm (20.67 inch).
The triple tripod leg adjustment including macro position offers flexibility for different photo situations. When folded up, the tripod is only 17.5 cm (6.89 inch) in size making it very compact in the supplied tripod bag. Or it can be attached to a large photo bag or backpack using a metal snap hook. This makes the MUNDO 518T ideal for all those needing a small, compact tripod on the move.
It can also be used as a table tripod, for example, for product photos. At the same time, the MUNDO 518T adds a touch of colour to the mix: Four designs available in silver, orange and blue, all in metallic look, and a black version, the MUNDO 518T also satisfies the requirements of design-oriented photographers.
Features of the Cullmann Mundo 518T Travel Tripod
- Compact tripod for travel and tabletop: ideal for CSC and compact DSLR cameras, including ball head with camera quick release coupling system (Arca compatible) and matching carrying pouch
- Light weight due to tripod legs and centre column made of anodised aluminium tube, CNC machined body for high stability and skid-proof rubber feet
- 180° foldable tripod legs, triple tripod leg adjustment incl. macro position – min height 7.09 inch ideal for perfect ground-level macro shots
- Quick positioning of the camera due to ball head with all-In-One clamping, which opens ball and horizontal path at the same time; snap hook for fixing at a big bag
- MUNDO 518T Travel tripod orange; ball head; carrying pouch
Specifications of the Cullmann Mundo 518T Travel Tripod
|Tripod Head Type||Ball Heads|
|Maximum Height||18 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||0.83 Kilograms|
Delivering/Collecting Your Order
We aim to deliver your product within 3-5 working days. Should there be any delay or an issue with stock availability we will contact you asap.
If you have specific delivery/order instruction you can write these in the order notes at checkout.
Collecting Your Order:
Sometimes you’ll want something even quicker than we can deliver. That’s why we offer you the option to order online and collect in-store. Before coming in to collect please call or email us to ensure stock is available.
For more information regarding delivery please see our delivery page.
Returning your product if it’s unwanted:
Please return your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 14 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund.
We do ask when returning to use a reputable courier with a tracking service and the item to be fully insured. Please be aware that we’ll only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning your product because it has a fault:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
Ask us how we can offer you more value for your money. We’re always looking for the best price, even if we’re saving a couple of pounds. That’s why we’ll make it in our best interest to offer you the very best option should you find them cheaper. Our Price Match Promise
- We only price match against websites from retailers in the UK
- The product on our competitor’s site needs to be exactly the same as the one on our site
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 10 days
- We don’t price match against other trade sites
- Unfortunately, we can’t price match if you’re using a finance plan.
- We may not able to price match the item but there are other ways we can bring better value to your potential purchase.
Paypal 0% Interest-Free Credit:
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. Spend £99 or more and enjoy 0% interest for 4 months on your purchase. Find out more
- Add products to your basket
- Checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit
- Apply for PayPal Credit and get an instant decision.
If you are approved you can complete your purchase immediately Representative example: Representative 19.9% APR (variable); Purchase rate 19.9% p.a. (variable); Assumed credit limit £1200. Subject to Status. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.