The closed trapezoidal shape of the tripod leg sections, as well as the aluminium, die-cast tripod star give REVOX tripods high stability and secure hold for the mounted camera equipment. The 2-fold leg angle adjustment with near ground level macro position takes place via a light-moving adjusting sleeve. Positively locking and robust tripod leg clips ensure quick and reliable clamping of the tripod legs. The large centre column clamping screw is another element, that contributes to the unmistakable design of REVOMAX tripods.
REVOMAX tripods are most suitable for compact DSLR, Bridge and CSC-cameras as well as for camcorders and are ideal for the use in studios and on travels. All REVOMAX models come with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Cullmann Revomax 535M RB7.3 Features:
- Designed and developed by CULLMANN.
- Multi-functional, sturdy and with an unmistakable design.
- Three in One: robust tripod, detachable monopod, ball head.
- RB7.3 with Dual clamping for separate horizontal locking (panorama).
- Ball head with two integrated bubble levels.
- Tripod legs made of anodized trapezoidal aluminium profile.
- 2-fold tripod leg angle adjustment incl. macro position.
- High functionality and practice-oriented operation.
- Ergonomically designed tripod leg clips for quick setup and disassembly.
- Skid-resistant, robust rubber feet.
- Ideal for CSC, Bridge and compact DSLR cameras as well as video cams.
- 10 years manufacturer’s warranty.