The Fujifilm X-T30, the follow-up to the X-T20, now boasts Fujifilm’s fourth-generation image sensor and processor found in the X-T3, which includes a 26.1MP resolution and fast high-performance AF. Designed for all photographers from beginner to advanced, the X-T30 offers phase detection pixels across the entire frame, Full HD and 4K/30p video recording, a new intuitive 3.0″ touch-screen, and improved body design for increased comfort and stability.
Features of the Fujifilm X-T30 Digital Camera
- Designed for a broad range of users, from professional photographers to first-time beginners
- New Fourth generation 26.1-megapixel X Trans CMOS image sensor and X Processor (same as X-T3)
- AF algorithm has been improved to deliver even more advanced AF-tracking performance for both stills and video
- Phase detection pixels are now across the entire frame, making it possible to quickly and accurately focus on a subject
- New intuitive 3.0″ touch-screen panel with improved response, also thinner by 1.3mm
- New Focus Lever – replaces Selector Buttons to achieve faster and more intuitive camera operation, allows for extra grip too
- Improved video performance offering high-resolution audio recording and smooth 4K/30P and Full HD video recording
- Compact and lightweight camera body designed for comfort, with advanced controls
- Improved ISO: extended 80-51200, standard ISO160-12800
Compact and lightweight camera body, designed for comfort with advanced handling
- The compact and lightweight camera body, weighing just 383g, is designed for enhanced stability when holding the camera. The use of the Focus Lever, replacing the Selector Buttons, allows for extra grip space at the rear for added comfort.
- The rear LCD monitor is thinner by 1.3mm and offers an improved touchscreen response. It complements the Focus Lever to achieve faster and more intuitive camera operation.
- The X-T30 is available in the popular black, premium silver and a new colour, charcoal silver. The charcoal silver will be launched on May, two months after the launch of black and silver.
Fourth-generation technology: X Trans CMOS 4 image sensor and X Processor 4 image-processing engine
- Delivers the same still photographing performance equivalent to that of the Fujifilm X-T3
- Despite its compact and lightweight body, the camera has a 26.1-megapixel resolution, one of the highest among APS-C sensor digital cameras, as well as exceptionally low noise performance and outstanding colour reproduction.
- The lowest native sensitivity is ISO 160, previously only available as extended ISO, is now available when shooting RAW.
- Fujifilm’s exclusive Film Simulations now include ETERNA mode. This camera also incorporates numerous shooting functions that broaden your ability to customise your pictures, such as “monochrome adjustments” available for ACROS and Monochrome, and “Colour Chrome” effect that produces deeper colours and gradations.
New AF system that is great in low light conditions and when tracking fast-moving subjects
- The number of phase-detection pixels on the X-Trans CMOS 4 image sensor has been increased to 2.16 million, about 4 times that of X-Trans CMOS 3 models. The on-sensor phase-detection AF area now covers the entire frame (approx. 100%), making it possible to quickly and accurately focus on a subject anywhere in the frame.
- The low light limit for phase-detection AF has been expanded from +0.5EV to -3EV, making it possible to autofocus in very poor lighting such as at night or under dim light, such as candles.
- Combined with the X-T3, X-T30 boasts the best AF performance and functionality of any X Series camera, combining fast image processing with the X-Processor 4 engine and AF algorithm enhancement to boost accuracy in face/eye detection. The Face Select function has been also introduced to provide priority autofocus on a selected person when multiple faces have been detected within a frame.
- The performance of the Advanced SR Auto mode has been improved in line with the enhancement of the camera’s AF performance. In this mode, the camera automatically chooses the optimum shooting settings for a given scene from 58 presets, so you can achieve the best image quality without having to worry about any of the settings.
Enhanced video functionality
- The X-T30 has more advanced 4K/30P video functionality, ability to record high-resolution audio without requiring additional equipment and eye-tracking functionality during video recording.
- The X-T30 records in 6K (6240×3510) to produce stunning quality in 4K (3810×2160). The camera also supports the DCI format (17:9), which gives an even more cinematic look to your videos.
- The Film Simulation modes can be applied not only when shooting stills but also while recording video, including the “ETERNA” motion picture emulator.
- 4K/30P video can be recorded at 4:2:0 8bit to an SD card. F-log recording and 4:2:2 10bit via the HDMI port capabilities means the camera can record a video suitable for more serious videographers.
What’s in the box?
- FUJIFILM X-T30 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only, Black)
- FUJIFILM NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- AC-5VG AC Power Adapter
- Plug Adapter
- USB Cable
- FUJIFILM Body Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Cameras
- Shoulder Strap
- 2 x Metal Strap Clip
- Clip Attaching Tool
- 2 x Protective Cover
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Fujifilm X-T30 Sample Images
Fujifilm X-T30 Product Videos
Fujifilm X-T30 Specifications
|Autofocus System||Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF)|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth Ver 4.2 (Bluetooth low energy), WiFi, USB Type-C, HDMI micro Type-D, ø2.5mm, stereo mini connector (Microphone), Hot shoe, Synchronized terminal|
|Exposure Compensation||-5.0EV~+5.0EV 1/3EV step (Movie: -2.0EV~+2.0EV)|
|Exposure Modes||P (Program AE) / A (Aperture Priority AE) / S (Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M (Manual Exposure)|
|File Formats||JPEG: Exif Ver.2.3 *1, RAW: 14bit RAW (RAF original format) / RAW+JPEG|
|Flash Sync Speed||1/180sec. or slower|
|Frames Per Second||30|
|Image Processor||X Processor 4|
|Included Accessories||Li-ion battery NP-W126S, Shoulder strap, Body cap, Strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Owner,s manual|
|Lens Mount||Fuji X Mount|
|Memory Card Format||SD memory card (~2GB) / SDHC memory card (~32GB) / SDXC memory card (~512GB)|
|Metering System||TTL 256-zone metering|
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)||1040000|
|Screen Size (Inches)||3|
|Sensor Type||X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter|
|Shutter Speed, Maximum||1/32000 (electronic)|
|Shutter Speed, Minimum||4 sec|
|Size (mm)||118.4mm (W) x 82.8mm (H) x 46.8mm (D)|
|View Finder Coverage||100%|
|Viewfinder||OLED Color Viewfinder|
|HD Movie Mode||Full HD (2048 ×1080)|