The Godox DP800III Professional Studio Flash is a full-featured 800Ws monolight with several professional and convenience features. The head has a color temperature of 5600K, a full power recycle time of 1 second, and flash durations from 1/800 to an action-stopping 1/2000 sec.
Power is variable from 1/64 to full power, while the DP800III’s 150W modeling can be set to a percentage or proportional to the flash power to allow you to accurately preview your final shot. All of these functions can not only be made manually on the unit but also wirelessly via the head’s built-in Wireless X System receiver.
Remote operation requires separate purchase of a transmitter. The XT16 and FT-16 remote controls provide wireless control of power, modeling light, and ready beep signal. The DP800III has a Bowens front accessory mount that makes it compatible not only with Godox light shapers but with those made by the many manufacturers who use this mount.
Features of the Godox DP800III Professional Studio Flash
- Godox DP800III 400Ws Professional Studio Flash – Power Cable – Modeling Lamp – Lamp Cover (Protector) – Limited 1-Year Godox Warranty
- Built-in 2.4G Godox Wireless X system, achieving creative shooting, use X2, XPro, XT32, FT-16 trigger to achieve wireless synchronous triggering and control
- 16 groups (0-9, A-F), 32 channels (1-32), 3 Modeling lamp modes (OFF/PROP/Percentage), Adjustable output, modeling lamp, beeper in each group, Compatible with flashes which own built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system.
- With 99 wireless ID setting (01-99) to limit the interference from other nearby system, 61 steps of power output from 1/64 to 1/1.
- Bowens Mount compatible with various light effect accessories, Auto recover the adjusted setting once restart.
Specifications of the Godox DP800III Professional Studio Flash
|Maximum Power||800 Ws|
|Flash Duration||1/800 to 1/2000 Sec|
|Recycle Time||1 Sec|
|Flash Ready Indicator||Audio, Visual|
|Accessory Fitting Type||Bowens S Type|
|Modeling Light Type||Tungsten|
|Modeling Light Wattage||150 W|
|Control Modes||Free Set, Off, Proportional|
|Sync Type||Optical, Radio|
|Built-In Wireless Receiver||Yes|
|Wireless Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz|
|Wireless Channels / Groups||32 / 16|
|Power Source||AC Adapter|
|Mount||5/8″ / 16 mm Receptacle|