With a guide number of 190′, the Godox MS300 Compact Studio Flash is a 5600K daylight-balanced flash source that offers solid core and convenience features at a budget-friendly price point. The head features a 0.1-1.8 second recycling time with flash durations as short as 1/2000 second.
Power is variable from 1/32 to full power, adjustable in 50 steps, while the 150W modeling light is adjustable from 5 to 100% to allow you to preview your lighting effects. Settings are accessed via rear panel push buttons and displayed on the easy-to-read LCD screen. Triggering options include sync cord, test button, and slave triggering.
The MS300 has a built-in 32-channel radio system, making wireless function control possible with separate purchase of the XT16, X2, X1, or XPro transmitter. The head also has an anti-pre-flash function that makes it easy to work with point-and-shoot and other cameras that employ pre-flash.
The MS300’s light weight encourages the assembly of a kit with two or more heads without having to lug a heavy case around. The MS300 has a Bowens front accessory mount, allowing it to use Godox modifiers as well as accessories from the many manufacturers that use this system. The head has a tilting stand mount and runs on 100 to 120 VAC mains power.
Features of the Godox MS300 Compact Studio Flash
- Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System and using Godox X1 trigger, XT16 transmitter or xpro, x2 Trigger to remotely control:16 groups(0-9,A-F), 32 channels(1-32), 3 modeling lamp modes . The flash can be used in combination with Godox flashes
- Power output can be precisely set from 1/32 to 1/1 in 50 steps.Lightweight,compact, and compatible with Bowen Mount Accessories
- Outstanding power output stability,no more than 2% tolerance of the power output when the flash keeps working for long hours
- Built-in 150ws modeling lamp with adjustable light brightness from 5% to 100%. Its anti-preflash function guarantees the synchronization of cameras capable to fire preflash
- The flash can remember the current parameter after 3 seconds when the setting is finished,and operation data will be restored to the original data once restart
Specifications of the Godox MS300 Compact Studio Flash
- Model: MS300
- Max Power: 300ws
- Guide Number(m ISO 100)(with highly effective reflector): 58
- Color Temperature: 5600±200k
- Operating Voltage: AC110V-120V-60Hz/AC220-240V(50Hz)
- Power Output: 1/32～1/1(5.0～10.0)
- Power Consumption of Modeling Lamp:150ws
- Light Brightness of Modeling Lamp:5%～100%
- Recycle Time: 220V(0.1～1.3s)/(110V(0.1～1.8S)
- Flash Duration: 1/2000～1/800s
- Fuse: F8AL 250V
- Dimension: Flash diameter 12.6cm,height of flash with handle 12.7cm, length of flash with lamp cover 28.3cm
- Net Weight:Approx.2.6kg