Designed for photographers on the go, the Godox SGUV6060 Outdoor Flash Kit S2 Bracket Softbox is a compact light modifying system for speedlights and V1 flashes, as well as the larger AD200Pro and AD400Pro off-camera flash systems. You can attach most brands of speedlight flashes onto the back of the bracket either horizontally or vertically, and the S2 bracket also features a removable block for the bigger AD200Pro and AD400Pro flash systems.
The front of the bracket also features a Bowens-compatible design, which allows you to mount Bowens-mount accessories such as barndoors and snoots to shape and control your light.
The S2 bracket is compact in its construction and requires no pre-assembly, so it is always ready to go. For adjusting the light direction, the bracket tilts up and down for stepless tilting, and a hole can be found at the bottom for installing an optional umbrella. Included with the product is a 23.6 x 23.6″ collapsible softbox for soft and even lighting and a carrying bag for storage and transport.
Features of the Godox SGUV6060 Outdoor Flash Kit S2 Bracket Softbox
- S2 bracket fits speedlights and V1 flashes
- Speedlight mount in the unit horizontally or vertically
- Removable block for mounting AD200Pro and AD400Pro off-camera flash systems
- Front-facing Bowens-compatible speed ring allows use of Bowens-mount accessories such as barndoors and snoots
- Stepless up and down tilting
- Softens and diffuses light
- Compact system ideally suited for on-location photography
Specifications of the Godox SGUV6060 Outdoor Flash Kit S2 Bracket Softbox
|Requires Speed Ring||Speed Ring Not Required|
|Removable Front Face||Yes|
|Removable Interior Baffle||Yes|
|Quick Open Type||Foldable|
|Rectangular Dimensions||W: 23.6 x H: 23.6″ / W: 59.9 x H: 59.9 cm (Open)|