Godox Thinklite TT350C Flash Speedlite for Canon Mirrorless Cameras with full support for Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350C Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350C is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
Multiple functions and features are built into the unit, including HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more. It is also easy to use with a rear LCD and it works quickly with a recycle time of 0.1-2.2 seconds. Additionally, it runs on just two AA batteries.
Features of the Godox Thinklite TT350C Flash Speedlite for Canon Mirrorless Cameras
- With a compact body, 2.4G wireless transmission and 30 meters further transmission.
- Master & Slave Flash: When using Godox 2.4G wireless X system, TT350C is perfectly compatible with other products of Godox.
- As a master unit, TT350C can control the following slave unit models: AD600, AD600M, AD36II-C, AD360II-N, V860ⅡC, V850Ⅱ, TT685C, TT600.
- As a slave unit, TT350C can be controlled the following master unit models: X1T-C, V860IIC, V850Ⅱ, TT685C, TT600.
- Full support E-TTL functions, supports HSS (max. 1/8000s), front & rear curtain sync, FEC, multi flash, manual flash, etc.
Specifications of the Godox Thinklite TT350C Flash Speedlite for Canon Mirrorless Cameras
- Brand: Godox
- Model: TT350C
- Compatible Cameras: For Canon 5D MarkIII, 80D, 7D, 760D, 60D, 600D, 30D, 100D, 1100D, Digital X, etc
- Guide No. (1/1 output @105mm): 36 (m ISO 100)
- Flash Coverage: 24 to 105mm.
- Auto zoom (Flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size)
- Manual zoom
- Swing / tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0 to 270° horizontally and -7° to 90° vertically
- Flash Duration: 1/350 to 1/20000 seconds
- Exposure Control System: TTL autoflash and manual flash
- Flash Exposure Compensation(FEC): Manual FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments (Manual FEC.)
- Sync Mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync
- Multi Flash: Provided (up to 90 times, 99Hz)
- Wireless Flash Function: Master, Slave, Off
- Controllable Slave Groups: 3 (A, B and C)
- Transmission Range (approx.): ≤30m
- Channels: 16 (1~16)
- Auto Focus Assist Beam Effective Range: (Approx.) Center: 0.6~4m / Periphery: 0.6~2.5m
- Powered By: AA batteries, Ni-MH batteries (recommended) or 2 * LR6 alkaline batteries
- Recycle Time: Approx. 0.1~2.2 seconds (Eneloop Ni-MH batteries). Red LED indicator will light up when the flash is ready.
- Full Power Flashes: Approx. 210 (2500mAh Ni-MH batteries)
- Power Saving: Power off automatically after approx. 90s of idle operation. (60 minutes if set as slave)
- Sync Triggering Mode: Hotshoe, Optic triggering
- Item Size: 14 * 6.2 * 3.8cm / 5.5 * 2.4 * 1.5in
- Item Weight: 206g / 7.3oz