Godox Thinklite TT350F Flash Speedlite for Fujifilm Mirrorless Cameras with full support for Fujifilm TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350F Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera.
With a lightweight design and guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350F is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
Multiple functions and features are built into the unit, including HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more. It is also easy to use with a rear LCD and it works quickly with a recycle time of 0.1-2.2 seconds. Additionally, it runs on just two AA batteries.
Features of the Godox Thinklite TT350F Flash Speedlite for Fujifilm Mirrorless Cameras
- This mini TT350F camera flash applies to Fuji Digital series cameras and is compatible with TTL autoflash. With this TTL compatible flash, your shooting will become simpler.
- Two Transmitting Styles to Offer Creative Light Effect: Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output.2.4G wireless transmission with all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission
- Full TTL Functions:Supports HSS (max. 1/8000s), FEC, front & rear curtain sync, multi flash ,manual flash
- Convenient Dot-matrix LCD panel: With dot-matrix LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation.Use 4 function buttons to change various settings according to different situations.Turn the select dial to choose the amount of the settings
- Withstanding Overheat and Useful Functions:GN60 (m ISO 100, @105mm), 22 steps of power output (1/1-1/128).Approx. 0.1-2.2 s recycle time, 210 full power flashes (using 2500 Ma Ni-MH batteries). Support TTL / M /S1/ S2 modes, 24-105m auto/manual zooming.With C.Fn custom function settings
Specifications of the Godox Thinklite TT350F Flash Speedlite for Fujifilm Mirrorless Cameras
- Model: TT350F
- Compatible Cameras: Fuji Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Guide No. (1/1 output @105mm): 36(m ISO 100)
- Guide No. (1/1 output @105mm): 24 to 105mm.
- Auto zoom (flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size).
- Manual zoom
- Swinging / tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0° to 270° horizontally and -7° to 90° vertically
- Exposure control system: TTL autoflash and manual flash
- Flash exposure compensation(FEC): Manual FEB. : ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments (Manual FEC.)
- Sync mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds),first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync
- Multi flash: Provided (up to 90 times,99Hz)
- Wireless flash function: Master, slave, off
- Controllable slave groups: 3(A, B and C)
- Transmission range(approx.): ≤100m
- Channels: 16(1~16)
- Effective range (approx.): Center:0.6~4m/Periphery:0.6~2.5m
- AA batteries: Ni-MH batteries(recommended) or 2*LR6 alkaline batteries
- Recycle time: Approx.0.1~2.2 seconds(Eneloop Ni-MH batteries of Panasonic). Red LED indicator will light up when the flash is ready.
- Full power flashes: Approx.210(2500mA Ni-MH batteries)
- Power saving: Power off automatically after approx. 60 seconds of idle operation.(60 minutes if set as slave)
- Sync Trigger Mode: Hotshoe ,Optic triggering
- W*H*D: 140*62*38mm
- Weight without battery: 200g