Godox Thinklite TT350S Flash Speedlite for Sony Mirrorless Cameras 2ith full support for Sony ADI / P-TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350S Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera.
With a lightweight design and guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350S is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
Multiple functions and features are built into the unit, including HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more. It is also easy to use with a rear LCD and it works quickly with a recycle time of 0.1-2.2 seconds. Additionally, it runs on just two AA batteries.
Features of the Godox Thinklite TT350S Flash Speedlite for Sony Mirrorless Cameras
- This Mini TT350S camera flash is for Sony Mirrorless digital series cameras and is compatible with TTL autoflash. This TTL-compatible flash makes your recordings easier
- Two sending styles to offer creative light effect: Optical transmission with even illumination and stable output; 2.4G wireless transmission with all-in-one features and 100 meters of further transmission
- Full TTL functions: Supports HSS (max. 1 / 8000s), FEC, front & rear curtain sync, multi-flash, manual flash
- Practical dot matrix LCD panel: Using dot matrix LCD panel provide a clear and easy operation
- Overheat protection and useful functions: GN60 (m ISO 100, @ 105mm), 22 stages of power output (1 / 1-1 / 128); Approx. 0.1-2.2 s reuse time, 210 full power flashing (with 2500 ma Ni-MH batteries); Support TTL / M / S1 / S2 modes, 24-105m auto / manual buzz; With custom C.Fn settings
Specifications of the Godox Thinklite TT350S Flash Speedlite for Sony Mirrorless Cameras
- Item number: TT350S
- Compatible Cameras: Sony Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Guide number (1/1 output at 105 mm): 36 (m ISO 100)
- Exposure control: TTL autoflash and manual flash
- Flash exposure correction (FEC): Manual FEB. : ± 3 stops in 1/3 stop steps (manual FEC.)
- Sync mode: high-speed synchronization (up to 1/8000 seconds), synchronization with the first curtain and
- synchronization with the second curtain
- Multi Flash: Provided (up to 90 times, 99Hz)
- Wireless flash function: Master, slave, off
- Controllable slave groups: 3 (A, B and C)
- Transmission range (approx.): ≤100m
- Channels: 16 (1 ~ 16)
- Operating range (approx.): Center: 0.6 ~ 4m / periphery: 0.6 ~ 2.5m
- AA batteries: Ni-MH batteries (recommended) or 2 * LR6 alkaline batteries
- Recycle time: Approx.0.1 ~ 2.2 seconds (Eneloop Ni-MH batteries from Panasonic). RED LED indicator lights when the flash is ready.
- Full power flashing: ca.210 (2500mA Ni-MH batteries)
- Power consumption: After approx. 60 seconds at idle (60 minutes when setting as slave)
- Sync Trigger mode: Hotshoe, Optical triggering\
- W * H * D: 140 * 62 * 38mm
- Weight without battery: 200g