Godox Ving V860II-C Camera Flash Speedlite Kit for Canon is a hard-to-beat option for your Canon cameras. Fully compatible with E-TTL / E-TTL II systems, the V860IIC supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system which provides both master and slave TTL functionality with a range of up to 328′. On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the pull-out panel. And, this flash runs off a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, that ensures fast recharge and long-lasting shoots.
For general operation, the V860IIC features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°. As a E-TTL / E-TTL II-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
Features of the Godox Ving V860II-C Camera Flash Speedlite Kit for Canon
- Godox V860II-C Flash Speedlite is Fully support TTL functions, support for TTL auto flash, manual flash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, second curtain sync, modeling flash, etc
- Godox V860II-C Speedlite Adopts Godox wireless X system, build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance,Optical transmission with even illumination and stable output.GODOX V860II-C High-Speed sync Speedlite is Compatible for Canon EOS cameras and E-TTL II autoflash.
- 2000mAh Li-ion Battery, Max. 1.5s recycle time & 650 full power pops. User-friendly LCD display and control panel with firmware upgrade.
- GN60 High Guide Number and 22 Steps of Power Output (1/1-1/128). Auto/Manual Zoom Head from 20 to 200mm.Auto zoom (Flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size) and Manual zoom
- Godox V860II-C high-speed sync Speedlite as master Speedlite to trigger compatible with Canon speedlites e.g. 600EX-RT, 580EXII, etc in TTL or Manual mode; as slave Speedlite to receive signals of compatible with Canon speedlites e.g. 600EX-RT, 580EX II, ect and wireless commanders of pop-up flash on compatible with Canon 7D, 60D, or 600d, etc.
Specifications of the Godox Ving V860II-C Camera Flash Speedlite Kit for Canon
- Compatible Cameras: Canon EOS cameras (E-TTL II auto flash)
- Guide Number (1/1 power @ 200mm): 60 (m ISO 100) / 190 (feet ISO 100)
- Flash Coverage: 20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel)
- Auto zoom (Flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size) and Manual zoom
- Swinging/ tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0 to 360° horizontally and -7° to 90° vertically
- Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 second
- Flash control system: E-TTLII autoflash and manual flash
- Wireless flash function: Master, Slave, Off
- Controllable slave groups: 3 (A, B, and C)
- Transmission range (approx.): Indoors: 12 to 15m / 39.4 to 49.2 ft; Outdoors: 8 to 10m / 26.2 to 32.8 ft
- Channels: Optical: 4 (1, 2, 3 and 4); 2.4G: 32 (1-32)
- Slave-ready indicator: Two red indicators blink
- Modeling flash: Fired with camera’s depth-of-field preview button
- Color temperature: 5600±200k
- Size: 64 x 76 x 190 mm
- Weight: 430 g