Godox Ving V860II-F Camera Flash Speedlite Kit for Fujifilm is a hard-to-beat option for your Fujifilm cameras. Fully compatible with TTL systems, the V860IIF supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system which provides both master and slave TTL functionality with a range of up to 328′.
On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the pull-out panel. And, this flash runs off a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, that ensures fast recharge and long-lasting shoots.
For general operation, the V860IIF features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°. As a TTL-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
Features of the Godox Ving V860II-F Camera Flash Speedlite Kit for Fujifilm
- Godox V860II-F Flash Speedlite is Fully support TTL functions, support for TTL auto flash, manual flash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, second curtain sync, modeling flash, etc
- Godox V860II-F High-Speed Sync Speedlite is Compatible for Fujifilm Camera X-Pro2 X-T20 X-T1 X-T2 X-Pro1 X100F Digital Camera (TTL autoflash)
- 2000mAh Lithium Battery, Max. 1.5s recycle time & 650 full power pops. User-friendly LCD display and control panel with firmware upgrade.
- GN60 High Guide Number and 22 Steps of Power Output (1/1-1/128). Auto/Manual Zoom Head from 20 to 200mm. Support TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2 Modes
- Godox V860II-F Speedlite Adopts Godox wireless X system, build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance, Optical transmission with even illumination and stable output.
Specifications of the Godox Ving V860II-F Camera Flash Speedlite Kit for Fujifilm
- Compatible Cameras: Fujifilm Camera X-Pro2 X-T20 X-T1 X-T2 X-Pro1 X-T10 X-E1 XA3 X100F X100T Digital Camera (TTL autoflash)
- Guide Number: 60 (m ISO 100)
- Flash Coverage: 20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel)
- Auto zoom and Manual zoom
- Swinging/tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0 to 360° horizontally and -7° to 90° vertically
- Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 second
- Exposure control system: TTL auto flash and manual flash
- Flash Exposure compensation (FEC): Manual. FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments(Manual FEC and FEB can be combined)
- Sync mode: High-speed sync(up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync
- Multi Flash: Provided (up to 90 times, 100Hz)
- Wireless flash function: Master, Slave, Off
- Controllable slave groups: Optical 2(A,B); 2.4G 3(A,B,C)
- Optical Transmission range: Indoors: 12 to 15m / 39.4 to 49.2 ft; Outdoors: 8 to 10m / 26.2 to 32.8 ft
- 2.4G(100m). Channels: Optical: 4 (1, 2, 3 and 4); 2.4G: 32(1-32).
- Slave-ready indicator: Two red indicators blink. Auto Focus Assist Beam.
- Reception Angle: ±40° Horizonally; ±30° Vertically
- Effective range(approx.): center: 0.6~10m/2.0~32.8 feet; . Periphery: 0.6~5m/2.0~16.4 feet
- Color temperature: 5600±200k
- Size: 64 x 76 x 190 mm
- Weight: 430 g