Godox Ving V860II-O Camera Flash Speedlite Kit for Olympus/Panasonic is a hard-to-beat option for your Olympus/Panasonic cameras. Fully compatible with TTL systems, the V860IIO supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system which provides both master and slave TTL functionality with a range of up to 328′.
On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the pull-out panel. And, this flash runs off a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, that ensures fast recharge and long-lasting shoots.
For general operation, the V860IIO features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°. As a TTL-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
Features of the Godox Ving V860II-O Camera Flash Speedlite Kit for Olympus/Panasonic
- Build-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System: Optic transmission with even illumination and stable output.Build-in 2.4G wireless transmission offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission distance
- Full Support TTL Functions: Function include TTL autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-speed sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Second Curtain Sync, etc
- Master & Slave Flash: As master flash to trigger Olympus/Panasonic speedlites and as slave flash to receive signals of Olympus/Panasonic speedlites
- Powerful & Convenient Li-ion Battery: Max. 1.5s recycle time & 650 full power pops.Forget the heavy burden and messy batteries’ charging and handling.2000mAh lithium batteries ensure better shooting performance
- More Functions: GN60 (m ISO 100 @ 200mm) and 22 steps of power output (1/1-1/128).Support TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2 modes.Auto/Manual zoom head from 20 to 200mm.Allow for USB firmware update
Specifications of the Godox Ving V860II-O Camera Flash Speedlite Kit for Olympus/Panasonic
- ompatible Camera: Olympus /Panasonic Cameras(TTL autoflash)
- Guide No. (1/1 output @ 200mm): 60 (m ISO 100); 190(feet ISO 100)
- Flash Coverage: Manual/Auto Zoom (20-200mm) (14mm with wide panel)
- Swivel / Tilt flash head (bounce flash): 0~360°horizontally and -7°~90°vertically
- Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 seconds
- Exposure control system: TTL autoflash and Manual flash
- Multi Flash: Provided (up to 90 times, 100Hz)
- Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC): Manual FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
- Sync mode: High-Speed Sync (up to 1/8000 seconds),
- First Curtain Sync, and Second Curtain Sync
- Wireless Flash Function: Master, Slave, Off
- Controllable Slave Group: Optical: 2 (A, B); 2.4G 3 (A, B, C)
- Transmission Range (Approx.): Optical: Indoors: 12 to 15 m / 39.4 to 49.2 ft. Outdoors: 8 to 10 m / 26.2 to 32.8 ft.
- Master unit reception angle: ±40° horizontally, ±30° vertically; 2.4G: 100m
- Channel: Optical: 4(1, 2, 3, and 4); 2.4G: 32 (1-32)
- Slave-Ready Indicator: Yes, two red indicators blink
- Modeling Flash: NO
- Auto Focus Assist Beam Effective range (approx.):
- Center: 0.6-10m/ 2.0-32.8 feet;
- Periphery: 0.6-5m/ 2.0-16.4 feet
- Size: 64 x 76 x 190 mm
- Weight: 430 g