Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon is dedicated to Nikon’s i-TTL system and operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency. The wireless flash trigger can fire a single flash or multiple dedicated flash units within 5 groups, 32 channels, and 99 ID settings to avoid interference from other nearby systems.
For the added convenience, the integrated scan setting function can help you automatically locate an ID channel with the least interference. You can also operate the flash units within a wireless range up to 328′. All the settings are easily viewed on the trigger’s large LCD display, which can be backlit along with the group and function buttons.
A USB Type-C port is located on the side of the wireless trigger to download firmware updates as is a 3.5mm sync socket to connect non-TTL flashes or to fire cameras via a remote camera cord.
The downloadable GodoxPhoto app is compatible with iPhone or Android smartphones or tablets while operating the triggers via Bluetooth. The app can control the same functions as the wireless trigger such as the flash mode, power output, the modeling light, high speed sync, and the audible beep of Godox flashes.
Features of the Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon
- Using your cell phone or tablets to connect the X2 via Bluetooth after downloading the “GodoxPhoto” APP, you can control the flash mode, power output, the modeling light mode, the beep of Godox flashes etc.
- LCD with clear display effect and convenient operation; With 5 group setting buttons, and 3 function buttons to realize quick setting. Built-in 2.4G wireless transmission, operating distance can reach up to 100 meters.
- The newly added scan setting function can help automatically detect the channel with the least interference.
- Fully support TTL autoflash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, multiflash mode, manual mode, flash exposure compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Zoom setting, TCM function, Firmware upgrade, Memory function, Modeling lamp.
- Godox i-TTL Wireless Flash Trigger X2T compatible for Nikon Camera, Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, sensitive reaction. Support all cameras that have PC sync socket.
Specifications of the Godox X2T-N TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon
- Compatible cameras: Nikon cameras(i-TTL autoflash)
- Power supply: AA battery * 2
- Transmission range(approx.): 0-100m
- Built-in Wireless System: 2.4G Wireless Transmission
- Modulation mode: MSK
- Channels: 32
- Wireless ID: 01-99
- Groups: 5
- Display: A large LCD panel, backlighting ON or OFF
- Dimension(mm): 72*70*58
- Net weight(g): 90