Godox X2T-S TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Sony is dedicated to Sony’s TTL system and operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency. The wireless flash trigger can fire a single flash or multiple dedicated flash units within 5 groups, 32 channels, and 99 ID settings to avoid interference from other nearby systems.
For the added convenience, the integrated scan setting function can help you automatically locate an ID channel with the least interference. You can also operate the flash units within a wireless range up to 328′. All the settings are easily viewed on the trigger’s large LCD display, which can be backlit along with the group and function buttons.
A USB Type-C port is located on the side of the wireless trigger to download firmware updates as is a 3.5mm sync socket to connect non-TTL flashes or to fire cameras via a remote camera cord.
The downloadable GodoxPhoto app is compatible with iPhone or Android smartphones or tablets while operating the triggers via Bluetooth. The app can control the same functions as the wireless trigger such as the flash mode, power output, the modeling light, high speed sync, and the audible beep of Godox flashes.
Features of the Godox X2T-S TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Sony
- The X2T-S TTL wireless flash trigger can work with Godox camera flashes, outdoor flashes, and studio flashes with built-in Godox X wireless radio system. It achieves stable, reliable and effective real-time signal transmission which makes it a good choice for photographers who have various lighting demands.
- User-friendly design. LCD with clear display effect; With 5 group setting butons and 3 function buttons to realize quick setting. All the groups and function buttons feature backlighting, easy to be operated even in low light environment.
- BT Support: Using your smartphone or tablets (adopt for iOs or for Android-based system) to connect the X2T-S via. BT after downloading the GodoxPhoto APP, you can control the flash mode, power output, the modeling light mode, the beep of Godox flashes, and so on.
- With quick lock hot-shoe; The minimum power output can be precisely set to 1/256 in 1/10 step adjustment. With 5 groups, 32 channels and access to 99 wireless ID settings to limit the interference from other nearby systems.
- Fully support TTL autoflash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, multiflash mode, manual mode, flash exposure compensation, adjusting the lighting parameter through the mobile APP, scan setting, one-shot and multi-shot setting, control of the modeling lamp, adjusting all groups’ output value simultaneously, etc.
Specifications of the Godox X2T-S TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Sony
- Brand: Godox
- Model: X2T-S
- Compatible Cameras: For Sony cameras(TTL autoflash); Work with cameras with PC sync socket
- Power Supply: 2 * AA battery(battery is not included)
- TTL Autoflash: TTL
- Flash Exposure Compensation: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
- Wireless Shutter Release: The receiver can control the camera shooting via. 3.5mm sync cord jack
- Zoom Setting: Adjust the focal length of the flash through the transmitter
- Firmware Upgrade: Support program firmware upgrade via. Type-C USB cable
- Wireless Transmission Range (approx.): 0-100m
- Built-in Wireless System: 2.4G wireless transmission
- Modulation Mode: MSK
- Channels: 32
- Wireless ID: 01-99
- Groups: 5
- Display: Large LCD panel, backlighting ON or OFF
- Size: 7.2 * 7 * 5.8cm / 2.83 * 2.76 * 2.28inch
- Weight: 90g / 3.2oz