This Viper TTL Wireless Group Flash Trigger from Hahnel is designed for use with your Nikon camera and saves you time and energy on set by allowing you to remotely monitor and adjust the settings of, up to, three wirelessly linked groups of flashes. In addition, you can use an on-camera speedlight mounted to the hot shoe connector on the top. It is made from lightweight plastic and features rubberized buttons for enhanced ergonomics.
Key Feature of Hahnel Viper TTL Transmitter for Nikon
- Control up to three groups of flash guns, each group comprising of multiple flash units
- TTL & Manual mode
- Digital Channel Matching provides reliable connections
- Easily adjust mode & values on a group by group
- LCD Display indicates zones A, B & C on/off & flash power output
- Compatible with original speedlights & MODUS 600RT MK II & MODUS 360RT
- microUSB socket for firmware upgrade
To use the Viper TTL, mount it to your camera’s hot shoe using the built-in hot foot connector. Then, use the three buttons on the top to toggle between up to three groups of connected lights and their settings. To test their functionality, press down on the center-located test button on the top. Looking at the rear of the unit, you’ll find an LCD display for monitoring and adjusting the settings of each connected group on the fly. A thumb wheel located next to the LCD screen makes it easy to navigate the menu and select items with the button on the right-hand side of the unit.
Operate your flashes in TTL, Manual, Rear-Curtain, or High Speed Sync modes. In order to shoot in High Speed Sync mode, your Nikon camera and Viper TTL wireless trigger must both be set to High Speed Sync mode.
For more Hahnel products see here.