The Avenger D600 Mini Boom in chrome steel is an extremely flexible tool that allows you to extend or boom over and around your subject. It has a built-in 2 1/2”grip head that uses a brake pad to provide easy movements up or down, superior locking power and easy mounting to any type of stand. The welded Baby Spigot or stud provides a secure mount for any fixture built with a 5/8”/16mm receiver. Attach a sandbag to the backend hook to provide the ultimate counter-balance and stability to your lights or what ever you are mounting on the spigot. Use it with C-Stands (A2030D, A2033F, A2033L), rolling stands (A5029, A5036CS), combo stands (A1035B, A1035CS) and windup stands (B6030CS, B6026CS). Recommended Accessories: G200-1, G100-1, E200 if using the boom on a Combo or Wind-up Stand.
Key Feature of Manfrotto Avenger Mini Boom in Chrome Steel with Built-In Grip Head
- Extends from 117 cm/46 in to a maximum of 212 cm/83.4 in
- Load capacity: 7 kg Max Extension and 30 kg Min Extension
- Uses a 16 mm/ 5/8 in Welded Baby Spigot or Stud Attachment
- Built-In D200 Grip Head for Superior Locking & Smooth Operation
- Built-In Hook for Attaching Sand Bags for Counter-Balance
Тhіѕ рrоduсt іѕ еlіgіblе fоr а wаrrаntу ехtеnѕіоn uр tо 2 уеаrѕ frоm thе dаtе оf уоur рurсhаѕе. То tаkе аdvаntаgе оf thіѕ wаrrаntу ехtеnѕіоn ѕсhеmе (аnd fоr full tеrmѕ & соndіtіоnѕ), уоu muѕt rеgіѕtеr уоur рurсhаѕе hеrе.