Nikon EDG 10×42 Binoculars
Out of stock
Out of stock
Pick up the product from our store
Free delivery on orders over £50
Get your item on the next working day!
Next Working Day
- Why Buy From Campkins:
- Payment Methods:
The Nikon EDG 10×42 Binoculars are class-leading roof prism binoculars with superior ergonomics, 42 mm objective lens and 10x magnification. Nikon’s ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass lenses, dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating and advanced multilayer lens coating combine to deliver superior light transmission and clear, high-resolution images with superb contrast, even in low-light.
Field curvature is minimized by the field flattener lens system that ensures a superior image all the way to the lens periphery. The large, easy to use focus knob covers the diopter adjuster, which helps prevent unintentional changes to the diopter setting. Extremely portable and highly durable, these waterproof and fog-free binoculars are ideal for trekking and nature watching.
Features of the Nikon EDG 10×42 Binoculars
- Phase-correction coated roof prisms for high-resolution images.
- Multilayer-coating on all lenses and prisms for remarkably bright, images, even in low-light.
- Eco-glass optics, free of lead and arsenic, are used for all lenses and prisms.
- Large focus knob prevents unintentional diopter changes for convenient operation.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click system make it easy to adjust the eyepoint for a full field of view.
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view, even when wearing glasses.
- Close focusing distance of only 3 m.
- Waterproof (to 5 m for 10 minutes) and fog-free, with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas.
Specifications of the Nikon EDG 10×42 Binoculars
|ens diameter [mm]||42|
|Angular field of view [deg]||6.5|
|Linear field of view [m/m]||114/1000|
|Exit pupil [mm]||4.2|
|Eye relief [mm]||18|
|Min. focusing dist. [m]||3|
Delivering/Collecting Your Order
We aim to deliver your product within 3-5 working days. Should there be any delay or an issue with stock availability we will contact you asap.
If you have specific delivery/order instruction you can write these in the order notes at checkout.
Collecting Your Order:
Sometimes you’ll want something even quicker than we can deliver. That’s why we offer you the option to order online and collect in-store. Before coming in to collect please call or email us to ensure stock is available.
For more information regarding delivery please see our delivery page.
Returning your product if it’s unwanted:
Please return your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 14 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund.
We do ask when returning to use a reputable courier with a tracking service and the item to be fully insured. Please be aware that we’ll only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning your product because it has a fault:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
Ask us how we can offer you more value for your money. We’re always looking for the best price, even if we’re saving a couple of pounds. That’s why we’ll make it in our best interest to offer you the very best option should you find them cheaper. Our Price Match Promise
- We only price match against websites from retailers in the UK
- The product on our competitor’s site needs to be exactly the same as the one on our site
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 10 days
- We don’t price match against other trade sites
- Unfortunately, we can’t price match if you’re using a finance plan.
- We may not able to price match the item but there are other ways we can bring better value to your potential purchase.
Paypal 0% Interest-Free Credit:
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. Spend £99 or more and enjoy 0% interest for 4 months on your purchase. Find out more
- Add products to your basket
- Checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit
- Apply for PayPal Credit and get an instant decision.
If you are approved you can complete your purchase immediately Representative example: Representative 19.9% APR (variable); Purchase rate 19.9% p.a. (variable); Assumed credit limit £1200. Subject to Status. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.