Nikon R1 Close-Up Speedlight Remote Kit
Need help? Ask our experts.
Or inquire about potential savings.
Contact us with your questions
Feel free to reach out with any questions about our products, stock availability or our services.
get in touch
Looking For The Best Deal?
Reach out to our sales team! We’re here to guide you to exclusive offers and tailor-made deals that best suit you.
Pick up the product from our store
Free delivery on orders over £50
Get your item on the next working day!
Next Working Day
- Why Buy From Campkins:
- Payment Methods:
The Nikon R1 Close-Up Speedlight Remote Kit is a unique Wireless Speedlight system kit for fully automatic Close-up photographic exposures. This kit comprises of two SB-R200 Remote units attached to the lens, triggered either by the pop-up flash of the camera or an attached speedlight.
Fully automatic TTL exposure calculation and synchronisation is carried out using infrared wireless communication between the camera’s metering system and the remote units. The kit includes adaptors for frontal lighting, filters, and adaptor rings for the most popular Nikkor lens filter screw threads. Additional SB-R200 units or SB-800 and SB-600 units can be added to add an entirely new dimension to illuminating subjects in a wide variety of photographic situations as well. The heads can be individually adjusted to +60 or -45 degress from the optical axis.
Features of the Nikon R1 Close-Up Speedlight Remote Kit
Supplied as a complete ready-to-use system. In addition to two (2) SB-R200 remote Speedlights, the system also includes:
- 52mm, 62mm, 67mm,72mm and 77mm mounting rings to accommodate most AF Nikkor lenses
- AS-20 Speedlight Stands
- SJ-2 Color Filter Set, SW-C1 Flexible Arm Clip
- SW-11 Extreme Close up Positioning Adapter
- SW-12 Diffusers, fitted Storage Case and more
- Enables superb close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options
- Wireless control convenience with amazing portability
- Comes supplied with two SB-R200 Speedlights
- The SB-R200 offers four independent channels (1, 2, 3, and 4) care available for shooting in competitive wireless environments
- Flash compensation or flash ratio control available for desired lighting effects
- SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, and/or SB-600 Speedlights can be combined and controlled for additional creative lighting effects
- SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander available separately provides compatibility with Nikon i-TTL film and digital SLRs without built-in Speedlight commanders including; D3, F6, D60 and D40. The SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander provides wireless control with SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlights
- For use with Nikon i-TTL SLRs with built-in Speedlights with Commander mode including D700, D300, D200 D90 and D80
- Producing desired close-up lighting effects is straightforward and uncomplicated
- Up to three remote groups (A, B, and C) are available on the SB-R200
- SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlights can be tilted up to 60 degrees to accommodate lenses with short working distances
- SX-1 master attachment ring accommodates up to eight SB-R200 Speedlights (off-camera) and up to four (on camera)
- Auto FP High-Speed Sync available (with compatible cameras)
Specifications of the Nikon R1 Close-Up Speedlight Remote Kit
|Included Accessories||1 x SX-1 Attachment Ring, 2 x SB-R200 units, 2 x SW-11 Extreme Close-up Positioning Adapters, 5 x SY-1 Lens Adapter Rings (52/62, 67, 72, 77 mm), 2 x SZ-1 Colour Filter Holders, 2 x Colour Filter Sets SJ-R200, 2 x AS-20 Speedlight Stands, 1 x SG-3IR Panel, 2 x SS-R200 Case for SB-R200, 1 x SS-SX1 Case, User manual|
|Max Guide Number||10|
|Size [mm]||79 x 76 x 56 mm|
Delivering/Collecting Your Order
We aim to deliver your product within 3-5 working days. Should there be any delay or an issue with stock availability we will contact you asap.
If you have specific delivery/order instruction you can write these in the order notes at checkout.
Collecting Your Order:
Sometimes you’ll want something even quicker than we can deliver. That’s why we offer you the option to order online and collect in-store. Before coming in to collect please call or email us to ensure stock is available.
For more information regarding delivery please see our delivery page.
Returning your product if it’s unwanted:
Please return your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 14 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund.
We do ask when returning to use a reputable courier with a tracking service and the item to be fully insured. Please be aware that we’ll only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning your product because it has a fault:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
Ask us how we can offer you more value for your money. We’re always looking for the best price, even if we’re saving a couple of pounds. That’s why we’ll make it in our best interest to offer you the very best option should you find them cheaper. Our Price Match Promise
- We only price match against websites from retailers in the UK
- The product on our competitor’s site needs to be exactly the same as the one on our site
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 10 days
- We don’t price match against other trade sites
- Unfortunately, we can’t price match if you’re using a finance plan.
- We may not able to price match the item but there are other ways we can bring better value to your potential purchase.
Paypal 0% Interest-Free Credit:
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. Spend £99 or more and enjoy 0% interest for 4 months on your purchase. Find out more
- Add products to your basket
- Checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit
- Apply for PayPal Credit and get an instant decision.
If you are approved you can complete your purchase immediately Representative example: Representative 19.9% APR (variable); Purchase rate 19.9% p.a. (variable); Assumed credit limit £1200. Subject to Status. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.