Get inside the game with the Nikon Sportstar Zoom 8-24×25 Binoculars. An easy-to-reach zoom lever on top of the compact and lightweight body makes zooming smooth, while all lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images. Enjoy a front-row view every time. Available in dark blue, white and black.
Features of the Nikon Sportstar Zoom 8-24×25 Binoculars
- Multilayer coated lenses and prisms for superior images
- Phase correction coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High reflection mirror-coated prisms for enhanced brightness
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with a multi-click adjustment make it easy to correctly position the eye
- Extremely lightweight
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Eco-glass optics (free of lead and arsenic) used in all lenses and prisms
Zoom Fast And Smooth
See exactly what you want to see with an 8-24x zoom. The zoom lever is in easy reach on top of the binoculars, so you can keep your eye on the game while zooming. It’s simple to zoom in and out smoothly, all the way from 8x to 24x. With no set magnification stops, you can easily find and follow your subject, feeling like you’re right there on the pitch or on stage with them. And the mechanical zoom has no need for batteries, ensuring your binoculars are always ready to use at a moment’s notice.
Be In The Moment
See sporting or music festival action clearly, making sure you never miss a second of your favourite teams or artists in action. All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images. Combined with the zoom capability, that means anywhere you sit can feel like the front row. Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it effortless to position your eyes correctly, and add viewing comfort.
With a 25 mm diameter lens and weighing in at just 305 g, these streamlined Nikon Sportstar Zoom 8-24×25 Binoculars have a compact body, are lightweight, and feel comfortable in your hand. Carry and use them with ease – even on long days at sporting events, shows or concerts. Personalise your choice by selecting from three colours: dark blue, white or black.
Specifications of the Nikon Sportstar Zoom 8-24×25 Binoculars
|Lens diameter [mm]||25|
|Angular field of view [deg]||8.2|
|Linear field of view [m/m]||143/1000|
|Exit pupil [mm]||3.1|
|Eye relief [mm]||10|
|Min. focusing dist. [m]||2.5|