Bird & wildlife enthusiast David Tipling has teamed up with Campkins Cameras to bring you this chance to brush up on your photography skills at WWT Welney!
We’re thrilled to finally be back in the real world, running a series of events at some wonderful wetland centres across the UK, each time with a different host. Read on for more details!
Thursday 28th October 2021 between 9:30 – 12:00 or 13:00 – 15:30 (the two sessions will be identical so please only book either morning or afternoon). After your session, you are welcome to stay in the centre until closing time!
Get set for a wetland adventure at WWT Welney and enjoy 1300 acres of dynamic habitat and all the wildlife it is home to. Every season brings something new, from breath-taking spectacles to intimate encounters.
Award-winning professional wildlife photographer, author, Bird Photographer of the Year judge and Olympus Mentor David Tipling has a whole wealth of accomplishments under his belt. Not to mention his years of bird photography experience! All of this and more makes him the perfect candidate for helping you to get the most out of your Olympus kit (and any you fancy trying out on the day) in these stunning surroundings.
Notes for Attendees
- Lunch or refreshments will not be provided.
- Please bring your own camera equipment and SD cards.
- WWT entry tickets are subsidised by Olympus and will be issued digitally, once registered so that you can gain admission on the day prior to your workshop.
- Please click here to inform us of any cancellations ASAP, as spare tickets can be re-listed and offered to other photographers.
- All social distancing measures will be adhered to. We will email Covid guidelines along with finer event details beforehand.
- We will be supplying gloves, masks (please bring your own masks but if you forget, we can supply), hand gel and cleaning any surfaces if touched as we go!