Panasonic DMW-SHGR1E Tripod Grip
Need help? Ask our experts.
Or inquire about potential savings.
Contact us with your questions
Feel free to reach out with any questions about our products, stock availability or our services.
get in touch
Looking For The Best Deal?
Reach out to our sales team! We’re here to guide you to exclusive offers and tailor-made deals that best suit you.
Pick up the product from our store
Free delivery on orders over £50
Get your item on the next working day!
Next Working Day
- Why Buy From Campkins:
- Payment Methods:
Features of the Panasonic DMW-SHGR1E Tripod Grip
- Whether walking or standing still the Panasonic DMW-SHGR1E Tripod Grip means you can capture your creative vision. As a grip you can use the your camera handheld with ease or as a Tripod if you want a stable platform.
- With a compact ball head the Tripod Grip can be used in different scenarios to match your requirements.
- A dedicated button for starting your video or taking stills means that your creativity is in your hands.
- Weighing in at approx. 100g the SHGR1 is light enough to live in your bag so it is always ready for action.
- Measuring just 15cm the Tripod Grip is big enough to be easily held but compact enough not to weigh you down, and gives you approx. a 12cm lift when recording compared to place your camera on a flat surface.
- The Tripod Grip does not require a battery and connects to the camera via the USB cable means that if it does live in your camera bag you never have to worry about the battery being charged unless it is in your camera.
- The SHGR1 is compatible with a range of the LUMIX G cameras, including the G100, G90*, G80*, GH5*, GH5s* and G9*. *Cameras will require a firmware update
Delivering/Collecting Your Order
We aim to deliver your product within 3-5 working days. Should there be any delay or an issue with stock availability we will contact you asap.
If you have specific delivery/order instruction you can write these in the order notes at checkout.
Collecting Your Order:
Sometimes you’ll want something even quicker than we can deliver. That’s why we offer you the option to order online and collect in-store. Before coming in to collect please call or email us to ensure stock is available.
For more information regarding delivery please see our delivery page.
Returning your product if it’s unwanted:
Please return your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 14 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund.
We do ask when returning to use a reputable courier with a tracking service and the item to be fully insured. Please be aware that we’ll only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning your product because it has a fault:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
Ask us how we can offer you more value for your money. We’re always looking for the best price, even if we’re saving a couple of pounds. That’s why we’ll make it in our best interest to offer you the very best option should you find them cheaper. Our Price Match Promise
- We only price match against websites from retailers in the UK
- The product on our competitor’s site needs to be exactly the same as the one on our site
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 10 days
- We don’t price match against other trade sites
- Unfortunately, we can’t price match if you’re using a finance plan.
- We may not able to price match the item but there are other ways we can bring better value to your potential purchase.
Paypal 0% Interest-Free Credit:
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. Spend £99 or more and enjoy 0% interest for 4 months on your purchase. Find out more
- Add products to your basket
- Checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit
- Apply for PayPal Credit and get an instant decision.
If you are approved you can complete your purchase immediately Representative example: Representative 19.9% APR (variable); Purchase rate 19.9% p.a. (variable); Assumed credit limit £1200. Subject to Status. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.