The Panasonic Lumix GH5 Digital Camera delivers 6K photo and 4K capture in a beautifully crafted, weather-sealed body. It offers 12fps continuous shooting, 20.3-megapixel imaging sensor as well as Venus Engine processor. The DC-GH5 is an upgrade to the massively well-received GH4 and equips users with a fantastic piece of photo and video technology for outstanding performance. Aimed at professionals, the flagship GH5 can capture 4K 60p/50p footage and 4:2:2 10-bit 4K video to UHS-II compatible dual SD card slots. This is the perfect camera to use for unleashing creativity and creating photo/video-hybrid pieces of work and comes with the Panasonic 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT POWER O.I.S. lens.
Panasonic Lumix GH5 Digital Camera with 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 Leica Lens Key Features:
- Offers a 20.3-megapixel Digital LIVE MOS sensor without the low-pass filter
- Includes Dual IS Mark II system with up to 5EV stops compensation
- Users benefit from the new Venus processing Engine
- Extremely fast AF of 0.05 seconds with 12fps continuous shooting (9fps AF-C)
- Capable of 4K in 60p/50p and 4:2:2 10-bit 4K video capture
- 6K (30fps) and 4K (60fps) photo mode is available
- 225 focus points facilitate precise focusing with groups of focus area creation option
- Comes with a generous and convenient 3.2-inch touchscreen LCD
- The dual SD card slots that are UHS-II compatible offer an uninterrupted recording session (Relay Rec, Backup Rec or Allocation Rec. modes)
- Boasts a Live View Finder with 0.76x magnification that is equivalent to 35mm
- The shutter can last for up to 200,000 releases
- Crafted from Magnesium-alloy, the Panasonic Lumix GH5 Digital Camera features a weather-resistant body that is freeze-proof down to -10 degrees Celsius
- Plenty of handy functions such as Post Focus and Focus Stacking
- As with any modern camera this one also incorporates Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Compatible with Battery Grip DMW-BGGH5 that supports two batteries (one in the camera and the other in the grip)
- Comes with Panasonic 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT POWER O.I.S. Lens
- Plethora of available accessories such as the microphone adaptor DMW-XLR1
Stunning High-Quality Images
Users can enjoy gorgeous high-quality images that replicate real life details. This is achieved through fantastic resolution, image rendering, as well as colour reproduction. The pixel count has also been successfully expanded by 25% thanks to the Digital LIVE MOS Sensor. the Panasonic Lumix GH5 Digital Camera has greatly improved from its predecessor GH4, including the imaging sensor being increased from 16.05 to 20.3-megapixel. Additionally, the low-pass filter has been removed.
Venus Engine Image Processor
The newly incorporated Venus Engine image processor offers fantastic improvements especially in the Natural Texture Expression department. Thanks to the Multi-pixel Luminance Generation rendering clear and sharp images users can enjoy even more elevated imagery. Precise detail reproduction is achieved through the rendering process referring to a 9x larger area of pixel information when in the de-mosaic process.
The Intelligent Detail Processing analyses the characteristic of every single pixel in order to sense whether the pixel is located at a flat, detail or edge part of the picture. According to said characteristic optimum processing is applied to each pixel. The resulting images feature a natural appearance that is of high-precision and beautiful detail. False colours are supressed at the edges of the image for an even more accurate replication.
Three Dimensional Colour Control
Hue, saturation, and brightness are effectively detected by the Three Dimensional Colour Control so that it can apply optimum control that takes the value of each factor into consideration. This results in rich colour reproduction that stays consistently accurate throughout the entire image, right from the dark to the bright areas. Additionally, High Precision Multi Process Noise Reduction has replaced the conventional Multi Process NR.
The updated version offers 4x the noise identification accuracy than the previous engine and it is also capable of preserving the details even after the noise reduction process has been completed. Thanks to this, images are clearly shot even at high sensitivity ISO values of up to 25600.
Dual Image Stabilisation
The 5-axis Dual Image Stabiliser 2 utilises far more powerful and advanced techniques to conquer blurring. This is true for both photos and 4K videos. By uniting 2-axis Optical Image Stabiliser with the 5-axis Body Image Stabiliser, larger movements, that were previously conventionally uncontrollable, are now compensated for.
The Panasonic Lumix GH5 Digital Camera’s high-precision gyro sensor is capable of controlling both the O.I.S. and B.I.S. compensation. This is achieved through learning about the shooting conditions, and focal length which in turn allows for the use of a max 5-stop slower shutter speed. This advances the performance of wide-angle and telephoto lenses and facilitates one hand shooting in addition to supporting night-time capture.
What’s in the box?
- Panasonic Lumix GH5 Digital Camera
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 Leica Lens
- Воdу Сар
- Ноt Ѕhое Соvеr
- Ваttеrу Расk
- АС Аdарtоr
- UЅВ Соnnесtіоn Саblе
- Ѕhоuldеr Ѕtrар
Specifications of the Panasonic Lumix GH5 Digital Camera with 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 Leica Lens
|AEB [Bracketing]||3,5,7 frame, in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV Step, max +-3 EV|
|Articulated Screen||Free-angle Rear Monitor|
|Aspect Ratio||4:3, 3:2,16:9,1:1|
|Autofocus System||Contrast AF system|
|Card Format||Dual SD / SDHC / SDXC UHS-I, UHS-II U3|
|Connectivity||USB Type C, HDMI connector, WiFi and Buetooth LE|
|Exposure Compensation||±5 (at 1/3 EV steps)|
|Frames Per Second||12.0|
|Image Stabilisation||Dual I.S.2 (Body 5-axis / Lens 2-axis)|
|Included Accessories||Battery Charger (AC Cable included), Battery Pack, Body Cap, Hot Shoe Cover, Eye Cup, Flash Syncro Socket Cap, Cover for the Battery Grip Connector, USB Connection Cable, Shoulder Strap and Cable Holder.|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Max Resolution||5184 x 3888|
|Metering System||1728-zone multi-pattern sensing system|
|Operating Environment||-10 – 40°C|
|Screen Size [inches]||3.2|
|Sensor Format||Micro Four Thirds|
|Sensor Size||17.3 x 13 mm|
|Sensor Type||Live MOS sensor|
|Shutter Speed Fast||1/16000|
|Shutter Speed Slow||30minutes (bulb)|
|Size||138.5 x 98.1 x 87.4 mm|
|Viewfinder Type||OLED Live View Finder (3,686k dots)|