Carry your equipment in comfort and style with this Peak Design Slide Camera Strap Black. This strap uses strong, removable anchor connectors that attach to the eyelets of your camera or the included mounting plate, holding up to 200 pounds of gear and easily supporting most DSLR and mirrorless systems.
By pairing this versatile connection with a wide 39 to 57″ adjustable length, the Slide can be configured to work as a sling, shoulder, or neck strap. The strap is 1.8″ wide and made from nylon webbing that is padded internally to help ensure comfortable use.
One side of the strap is smooth for sliding the camera to your eye when set up as a sling, the other side has a silicone grip that prevents it from slipping while worn on your neck or shoulder. The four included anchor points attach and detach from the strap with a single hand, and can be left on the eyelets so you can easily switch between cameras while shooting.
Features of the Peak Design Slide Camera Strap Black
- Use as Sling, Shoulder, or Neck Strap
- Holds Pro DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- Adjustable Length from 39 to 57″
- Anchors Connect to Camera Lugs or Plate
- Designed to Hold up to 200 lb of Gear
- Reversible Smooth and Nonslip Sides
- Nylon Webbing Construction
- Includes Four Anchors and Mounting Plate
Specifications of the Peak Design Slide Camera Strap Black
|Strap Length||38.98 to 57.09″ / 99 to 145 cm|
|Strap Width||1.8″ / 4.6 cm|
|Weight||5.2 oz / 148 g|