Carry your equipment in comfort and style with this Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Strap Ash. This strap uses strong, removable anchor connectors that attach to the eyelets of your camera or the included mounting plate, holding up to 200 pounds of gear and easily supporting most DSLR and mirrorless systems.
By pairing this versatile connection with its 39 to 57″ adjustable length, the Slide Lite can be configured to work as a sling, shoulder, or neck strap.
This 1.3″ wide nylon webbing strap is padded internally to help ensure comfortable use, and its two sides feature different properties: one side is smooth for sliding the camera to your eye when set up as a sling, while the other has a silicone grip that prevents slipping when using it on your neck or shoulder.
The four included anchor points can be attached and detached from the strap with a single hand and left on the eyelets so you can easily switch between cameras while shooting.
Features of the Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Strap Ash
- Wearable as a sling, shoulder, or neck strap
- Length is adjustable from 39 to 57″, with a width of 1.3″
- Removable anchors used to connect to equipment, hold up to 200 lb
- Leave anchors on your gear so you can easily attach and detach them from the strap while shooting
- Smooth and nonslip sides that allow you to choose the amount of grip desired
- Internally-padded webbing provides improved comfort without being bulky
- Four anchor connectors and a tripod plate are included with the product
Specifications of the Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Strap Ash
|Strap Length||38.98 to 57.09″ / 99 to 145 cm|
|Strap Width||1.3″ / 3.2 cm|
|Load Capacity||200 lb / 90.7 kg|
|Weight||5.2 oz / 148 g|