Peak Design Travel Backpack 45L Sage
Pick up the product from our store
Free delivery on orders over £50
Get your item on the next working day!
Next Working Day
- Why Buy From Campkins:
- Payment Methods:
The Peak Design Travel Backpack 45L Sage is a bag that can serve as the core of a versatile transportation system for photographers, multimedia creators, and dedicated travelers. Expansion zippers along its spacious main compartment allows this backpack to increase from 30L to 45L in volume, while inside, a zippered partition system forms an optional front and rear divider.
To further enhance the ability to organize this bag’s contents, separately available Peak Design compartments that are specifically designed to store camera, video, audio, and digital media equipment, as well as apparel or small electronics can be arranged within the Travel Backpack to create a customized carrying solution that can be changed as needed.
When the Travel Backpack is worn, a sleeve with dedicated pockets for a 10″ tablet computer and a 15″ laptop rests behind the shoulders, within the main compartment. A front-facing pocket is included for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones, while hidden side pockets can be used to safely hold a passport, a phone, or other items that benefit from a higher degree of security.
Also along the sides of the Travel Backpack are two large, open pockets that can each hold a water bottle, tripod, monopod, or trekking pole; any one of which can be secured using a locking strap above each pocket.
If placed on the ground or a flat surface, complete access to Peak Design compartments or items placed directly within the Travel Backpack is provided by a zippered panel that faces the back, as well as the front panel which unzips to also reveal four zippered mesh pockets that can be used to store and organize batteries, memory cards, or small electronics.
When partially opened, the rear panel’s zippers allow a laptop or tablet computer to be removed from or placed within the laptop and tablet computer pockets through the top of the Travel Backpack. The main compartment can be reached even while carrying the Travel Backpack, through zippered side openings which are positioned to face the wearer when the bag is rotated from one’s back to front with either side facing upward.
The Travel Backpack can be carried using built-in handles along its top, sides, or by its adjustable, shoulder straps. For heavy loads, this bag’s sternum strap can be used to more evenly distribute the weight being carried, while a waist belt transfers weight to the hips for additional comfort, and helps to limit unintentional shifting around the wearer.
During storage or transport, the straps and waist belt can be tucked behind the rear panel, which also features a built-in handle that can be used as a pass-through, allowing this bag to be mounted onto a rolling case’s dual-column telescoping handle for added convenience.
Featuring durable, nylon construction, the Travel Backpack is built to be weather resistant and is compatible with a separately available rain cover for further protection from the elements.
Features of the Peak Design Travel Backpack 45L Sage
- Versatile backpack that can serve as the core of a transportation system for photographers, multimedia creators, or dedicated travelers
- Expansion zippers along main compartment allows backpack volume to increase from 30L to 45L
- Zippered partition system within spacious main compartment forms optional front and back sections
- Compatible with separately available Peak Design compartments that are specifically designed to store camera, video, audio, and digital media equipment, as well as apparel or small electronics
- Separately available Peak Design compartments can be arranged within the Travel Backpack to create a customized carrying solution that can be changed as needed
- Top-accessible internal pockets for a 15″ laptop and a 10″ tablet computer
- Front-facing pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones
- Hidden side pockets can be used to safely hold a passport, a phone, or other items that benefit from a higher degree of security
- Two large, open side pockets can each hold and secure a water bottle, tripod, monopod, or trekking pole
- Zippered rear panel provides complete access to Peak Design compartments or items placed directly within the main compartment
- Front panel also unzips for complete access to main compartment and includes four, front-facing zippered mesh pockets which can be used to store and organize batteries, memory cards, or small electronics
- Can be rotated from one’s back to front for easy reach to the main compartment through zippered openings along both sides
- When set down, can stand upright without assistance
- Built-in carry handles along top, sides, or on the rear panel
- Adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap, and a waist belt that transfers weight to the hips for additional comfort, while limiting unintentional shifting around the wearer
- Straps and waist belt can be tucked and magnetically sealed behind the rear panel
- Rear panel handle can be used as a pass-through for convenient mounting to a rolling case’s dual-column telescoping handle
- Weather-resistant, durable nylon construction
- Luggage tag holder to display owner information
- Compatible with separately available rain cover for further protection from the elements
Specifications of the Peak Design Travel Backpack 45L Sage
|Carry/Transport Options||Backpack Straps with Sternum Strap, Handle, Waist Belt|
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Laptop/Tablet Compartment||Compartment 1: Fits 15″ Laptop (16 x 11.8 x 1″ / 40.6 x 30 x 2.5 cm)
Compartment 2: Fits 10″ Tablet (9.4 x 7.5 x 0.6″ / 24 x 19 x 1.5 cm)
|Water Resistance||Water Resistant (Material)|
|Maximum Volume||1522.08 fl oz / 45 L|
|Dimensions||Exterior 22.05 x 12.99 x 11.42″ / 56.01 x 32.99 x 29.01 cm|
|Weight||4.52 lb / 2.05 kg|
Delivering/Collecting Your Order
We aim to deliver your product within 3-5 working days. Should there be any delay or an issue with stock availability we will contact you asap.
If you have specific delivery/order instruction you can write these in the order notes at checkout.
Collecting Your Order:
Sometimes you’ll want something even quicker than we can deliver. That’s why we offer you the option to order online and collect in-store. Before coming in to collect please call or email us to ensure stock is available.
For more information regarding delivery please see our delivery page.
Returning your product if it’s unwanted:
Please return your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 14 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund.
We do ask when returning to use a reputable courier with a tracking service and the item to be fully insured. Please be aware that we’ll only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning your product because it has a fault:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
Ask us how we can offer you more value for your money. We’re always looking for the best price, even if we’re saving a couple of pounds. That’s why we’ll make it in our best interest to offer you the very best option should you find them cheaper. Our Price Match Promise
- We only price match against websites from retailers in the UK
- The product on our competitor’s site needs to be exactly the same as the one on our site
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 10 days
- We don’t price match against other trade sites
- Unfortunately, we can’t price match if you’re using a finance plan.
- We may not able to price match the item but there are other ways we can bring better value to your potential purchase.
Paypal 0% Interest-Free Credit:
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. Spend £99 or more and enjoy 0% interest for 4 months on your purchase. Find out more
- Add products to your basket
- Checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit
- Apply for PayPal Credit and get an instant decision.
If you are approved you can complete your purchase immediately Representative example: Representative 19.9% APR (variable); Purchase rate 19.9% p.a. (variable); Assumed credit limit £1200. Subject to Status. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.