The AirHed 360 ballhead is made from aircraft grade ADC12 Alloy, and can hold loads of up to 40kg. Weighing just 340g, it is the ultimate ballhead for professional users. This head has an unprecedented level of control and functionality, including a detachable pano-clamp that can be used as a panning device independently to the AirHed 360, and a standard 3/8″ thread for attachment to tripods and monopods. It is also backwards-compatible with previous AirHeds, and the quick release plate is compatible with both Peak Design and Arca Swiss systems.
Key Features: 3 Legged Thing Equinox AirHed 360
- Constructed from ADC12 Alloy
- Maximum load capacity of 40kg
- Compatible with Peak Design and Arca Swiss systems
- Detachable Pano-Clamp for level panning on uneven terrain
- Backwards-compatible with previous AirHeds, including the AH0, AH1 & AH2
- 3/8″ thread for attachment to tripods and monopods