- External Dimensions
- W370mm x D140mm x H280mm
- Internal Dimensions
- W350mm x D120mm x H250mm (of the bag without padded insert) W150mm x 120mm x H240mm (inside of the padded insert)
- 8.75 litres
- 1.38kg (including removable sling and padded insert)
- 3 (plus sewn in padded 13 inch laptop area)
Front ‘dump’ pockets (2): W140mm x D30 to 80mm x H210mm
Rear zipped pocket: W330mm x D Nominal x H200mm Capacity Nominal
As standard the bag comes with a padded insert about half the length (but the full height) of the bag, a camera can be stored inside this and water bottle etc outside. Alternatives include:
– An extra Hadley One insert can be purchased to use two inserts inside the bag.
– A Hadley Pro insert can be used as an alternative for those who want to store more photographic gear than one insert. This is a little smaller than the available space inside the bag.
– A Packington insert can also be used. This provides a bit more space than the Hadley Pro insert, however the ‘clips’ will not match up – although this is unlikely to be an issue for most users.
NOTE: The bottom of the bag is deeper (front to back) than the top. So internally it is 100mm deep at the top, but 120mm deep at the bottom.
- Sized for laptops, tablets and camera gear.
- Internal built in 13 inch Laptop holder.
- Half length, full height removable padded insert section for CSC kit or mid-sized DSLR. Leaves half the bag free for non-camera gear (or a second insert).
- Re-engineered top handle for increased comfort.
- Fully adjustable and removable shoulder sling.
- Luggage Trolley strap retainer.
- Twin dump pockets on the front.
- Rainproof zip closure on rear document pocket
- Available in 3 Colours in our tough FibreNyte material.
- Not currently available to order online – only available from selected UK retailers until 1st July 2017.
The Hadley One, the latest addition to our product line, is purpose built to take your laptop or tablet device along with a core CSC kit or DSLR body and lens combination.
Slightly larger than the Hadley Pro it features a removable, repositionable padded insert half the length of the bag to store your camera gear. In the remaining half of the bag you can place other personal items or a second insert (optional). Or of course you can take both inserts out or replace them with a different insert completely.
Another padded section stitched into the back of the main compartment provides space for a 13 inch MacBook Pro (or smaller device such as a tablet).
When we introduced a top handle to the Hadley in the Pro model, our customers loved it. We’ve bettered it continually since then and now we have arrived at a new style, introduced on the Hadley One for the first time. Leather underneath the grip adds a lot of comfort and when the adjustable sling is removed, you can use it all day as a briefcase.
On the rear, side and bottom faces we have added foam padding; not only adding increased protection for the heavier lenses and all-metal bodies that now feature in the CSC and DSLR products, but also your personal items that are carried outside the padded insert. Adding structure; the bag will look great and support everything you put in; whether you fill it or not.
The sides of the bag can fit additional external accessory pockets (coming soon), if you do run out of space. The thick leather they attach to is the same top-grain hide we use across our product line and gives an extremely secure mount for any accessories. The shoulder sling attachment is also riveted through this part and forms a core structure of the bag.
A strap to retain the bag over the handle of a trolley suitcase when traveling was probably our most requested feature and the Hadley One has this provision. You can still access the rear zippered back pocket when it’s mounted on a trolley and the rainproof zip used there keeps the contents dry.
All our products are manufactured at our factory in England; the Hadley One has our 5 year guarantee and is built under our UI serial numbering system; helping us to track the products’ life cycle.
Our hardwearing and water resistant FibreNyte material never needs reproofing and is available in three colours with complimentary toned leather.