The Canon EOS M50 is an interchangeable lens camera offering high-end features and DSLR-style controls in a portable and sophisticated package. The M50 is built around a 24.1-megapixel APS-C sensor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF and a powerful DIGIC 8 processor, which allows for beautiful stills and cinematic 4K video with 5-axis image stabilisation. There is also Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
Do your stories justice
Capable, compact and connected, this versatile mirrorless camera features 4K video, Vari-Angle touchscreen, 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 for making unforgettable memories with beautiful colour and detail.
Take exceptional photos and videos
Thanks to the EOS M50’s DSLR-sized sensor and incredible processing power, you can shoot stunning photos and cinematic 4K videos straight out of the camera, even in the toughest lighting conditions.
Modern design, intuitive shooting
Equipped with a Vari-Angle touchscreen with Touch and Drag AF and large, central electronic viewfinder, the EOS M50’s modern design is perfectly weighted in the hand, to deliver a refined, intuitive shooting experience.
Connect and Share
Quickly connect to smart devices and PCs for easy image sharing on social media or cloud backup with Wi-Fi*, Bluetooth®** and automatic image sync and transfer***.
Features About the Canon EOS M50
- 24.1-megapixel CMOS sensor
- 4K movie recording
- 5-axis image stabilisation
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF system
- 10fps continuous shooting
- Wi-Fi/NFC and Bluetooth connectivity
- 3.0cm LCD screen with Touch and Drag AF
- Large central Electronic Viewfinder (EVF)
- DIGIC 8 processing engine
- ISO 100-25600 (can be expanded to 51200)
- Built-in flash GN (ISO 100, meters): 5
- Accepts Canon M-mount lenses