DJI’s most powerful drone system yet, the Matrice 600 (M600) Hexocopter with Ronin-MX gimbal stabiliser is designed for professional aerial photography, film making and industrial applications. All Zenmuse cameras are compatible, and a maximum payload of 6kg allows it to fly a range of cameras from Micro Four Thirds systems and DSLRs to the RED Epic. It allows full camera control of shutter speed, ISO, f-stop and frame rate, and by connecting DJI focus to Lightbridge 2, users can also pull focus. The DJI Matrice 600 is powered by six DJI Intelligent batteries which allows for up to 15 minutes flight time, or up to 35 minutes with the lightweight Zenmuse X5R (not included). Recommended for ages 18+. Pilots must adhere to the CAA Flight Regulations.
Matrice 600 Hexocopter: Key Features
- Designed for filmmakers and industrial applications
- Multiple gimbals supported including the Ronin-MX
- A3 and Lightbridge 2 built-in
- Extended flight time and long range transmission
- Professional HD transmission
- Powerful app control
- SDK supported
- Upgradeable with A3 PRO and D-RTK GNSS
Note: When mounting the Ronin-MX to the M600, SRW-60G (coming soon) is needed for video transmission. Please purchase individually.