The Matrice 600 (M600) Hexocopter is DJI’s new six-rotor flying platform designed for professional aerial photography, film making and industrial applications. All Zenmuse cameras and gimbals are compatible, and a maximum payload of 6kg allows it to fly the Ronin-MX gimbal (not included) and a range of cameras from Micro Four Thirds systems to the RED Epic. The M600 was built to closely integrate with a host of powerful DJI technologies, including the A3 flight controller, Lightbridge 2 transmission system, Intelligent Batteries and Battery Management system, for maximum performance and quick setup. Recommended for ages 18+. Pilots must adhere to the CAA Flight Regulations.
Matrice 600 Hexocopter: Key Features
- Designed for filmmakers and industrial applications
- Multiple gimbals supported including the Ronin-MX
- A3 and Lightbridge 2 built-in
- Extended flight time and long range transmission
- Professional HD transmission
- Powerful app control
- SDK supported
- Upgradeable with A3 PRO and D-RTK GNSS
Note: When mounting the Ronin-MX to the M600, SRW-60G (coming soon) is needed for video transmission. Please purchase individually.