Taking performance to new heights, the Fuji X-Pro2 Digital Camera with XF23mm F2 Lens in Graphite Silver is an upgrade to the popular Fuji X-Pro1, and features a new 24.3-megapixel X-Trans III sensor, X Processor Pro engine, and Fuji’s revolutionary hybrid (optical/electrical) viewfinder. Additional highlights of the XPro2 include: ISO expandable to 25,600; dual SD card slots; Full HD 1080p video recording; and built-in Wi-Fi.
Key Features: Fuji X-Pro2 with XF23mm F2 Lens – Graphite Silver
- Graphite Silver Edition
- NEW 24.3-megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- Unique colour filter array, no optical low-pass filter – reduces moiré and false colours
- World’s first Hybrid Multi Viewfinder
- NEW X Processor Pro Image Processor
- NEW Dual SD card slots
- Full HD 1080p video recording
- Enhanced ISO 200-12800 (Exp. 100-25,600)
- NEW focal-plane shutter, 1/8000 sec max speed
- EVF uses an LCD with 2.36-million dots
- 3.0″ LCD display with 1.62-million dots
- Robust, weather resistant magnesium alloy body
- X-Mount lenses
X-Pro2 Graphite Edition
The iconic Graphite Silver texture and refined shimmer is achieved via a multi-layer coating, which goes through a dedicated and unique process:
- A matte black undercoat is applied to the die cast magnesium top cover, which delivers deep, rich shadows and colours across the camera body.
- Using Thin-Film Multilayer Coating Technology*1, the silver texture is then added. The ultra-fine particles of graphite are applied via a high speed, rotating computer-controlled system, to produce an incredibly smooth and elegant feel.
- The final third layer is a clear, glossy varnish which delivers a luxurious and tactile finish. Finishing touches such as the logo are coloured by hand.
The camera is sold together with the FUJINON XF23mm F2 R WR lens and LH-XF35-2 lens hood in the same graphite colour as the body. This particular combination of body and lens further enhances the compact appearance and luxurious feeling of the camera, providing users with a mirrorless digital camera that’s a joy to own.
Newly developed 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor
The unique random colour filter array reduces moiré and false colours without the need for an optical low-pass filter. These colour filters also have the effect of increasing the resolution so, when shooting with a high-resolution Fujinon lens, the camera delivers images with a perceived resolution far greater than the actual number of pixels used.
New high-performance X Processor Pro image processing engine
Boasting 4x the processing speed of conventional image processing engines, the X Processor Pro has increased all response times, despite the increased resolution. Write speeds, start-up time and high-speed continuous shooting speeds have all been increased. Combined with the X-Trans CMOS III sensor, the new image processing engine achieves even faster autofocus, lower noise and both tonal and colour reproduction that surpasses the previous EXR Processor II.
The world’s first Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder offering the benefits of both optical and electronic viewfinders
The X-Pro2 features optical and electronic viewfinders so users can take advantage of both: optical for a direct view of the subject, electronic to preview settings. The ability to instantly switch between these two types of viewfinders was first installed on the X100 in 2011, but the latest version found on the X-Pro2 is the most advanced Hybrid Viewfinder. It features a Multi-Magnification function that automatically switches viewfinder magnification according to the lens in use and an Electronic Rangefinder that simultaneously displays the electronic viewfinder on top of the optical viewfinder.
New focal plane shutter with a top speed of 1/8000 sec. and flash sync up to 1/250 sec.
A faster mechanical shutter gives extra flexibility for aperture selections in bright conditions or when shooting with flash during the day. In addition, while noise and vibration levels typically increase with faster shutter speeds, the X-Pro2 is quieter and vibrates less compared to conventional models thanks to the optimization of key controls and parts.
Robust, weather resistant body meets the needs of professional photographers.
The camera’s chassis is made from four pieces of magnesium alloy and is sealed in a total of 61 points on each section, making it dust-proof, splash-proof and capable of operating in temperatures as low as -10°C. In addition, it has dual SD card slots, for more reliable image storage.