Stylish, lightweight and ideal for photography on the move. The X-A7 advances your photography with simple, familiar controls at your fingertips letting you create stunning results that tell your unique story.
“Smart” menu, the easiest way to control your camera
With a customisable touchscreen and simple tap-and-swipe operation on the 3.5 inches Vari-angle LCD screen, the X-A7 offers one-touch settings that let you make the most of the camera without all the photographic schooling.
Colour (Film Simulation)
Give your photos the look you want using Fujifilm’s unique “Film Simulation” mode. You can select your favourite colour on LCD while checking the differences using the live view.
The advanced Face/Eye Detection autofocus lets you create professional-looking focused portraits and, using the 180-degree flip screen, lets you take great selfies that ensure the perfect framing.
The X-A7 tracks faces and eyes quickly and accurately when your subjects are in action. Phase detection autofocus pixels cover the entire sensor allowing faster, more accurate focusing so that you can concentrate on what you are shooting and let the camera do the work.
Creativity in dark.
The X-A7 performs better in low light situations than a smartphone, thanks to the size and quality of the newly developed sensor. Create photos using the various shooting modes including the new “Light trail” mode
Professional results 24/7
Even when using the X-A7 in low light at high ISO settings, you’ll get great results with low noise. The newly developed sensor has a copper wiring structure which allows the camera to achieve superb image quality.
Cinema quality 4K videos
With the large 16:9 aspect ratio Vari-angle LCD screen, it’s easy to frame, record and review video and vlogs for creative and cinematic results.
High quality, smooth 4K movies
The X-A7 produces 4K(3820×2150) video using data equal to 6K (6032×3392),
to improve the video quality with less image noise. The camera records 4K at a smooth 30p with no cropping for great, big-screen results.
Give your video the look you want
Get creative and give your video different looks using Fujifilm’s legendary Film Simulation settings as well as the wide range of Fujifilm lenses including the versatile XC15-45mm lens, to produce unique, high-quality videos that can’t be created in any smartphone or entry-level compact camera.
Features of the Fujifilm X-A7
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 3.5″ 2.76m-Dot Articulating Touchscreen
- ISO 200-12800, Up to 6 fps Shooting
- Hybrid AF System with Face/Eye Detection
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Film Simulation Modes
- XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
What’s in the box
- Fujifilm X-A7 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens (Silver)
- Fujifilm XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens (Silver)
- Fujifilm NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- USB Cable
- 3.5mm Microphone Adapter
- Shoulder Strap
- FUJIFILM Body Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Cameras
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Features in detail
New 24.2MP APS-C CMOS image sensor uses copper wiring construction to achieve premium image quality and advanced AF performance
- The sensor features 8.5 times more phase-detection pixels across its surface than the previous sensors*2. This has delivered a dramatic improvement in performance for Face/Eye Detection, when tracking moving subjects, and when focusing in low light.
- The use of copper wiring reduces digital noise, providing approximately one-stop improvement in image quality at high ISO levels compared to previous sensors.*2
- A significant improvement in data readout speed enables a smooth frame rate of 30fps when recording 4K video, substantially reducing the rolling shutter effect, which typically occurs when recording fast-moving subjects.
- *2 Compared to the image sensor used in the Fujifilm X-A5 mirrorless digital camera
Large 3.5” 16:9 wide touchscreen LCD
- The camera features a large 3.5” 16:9 touchscreen LCD with a brightness equivalent to most smartphones, enabling a clear view on the display even when using it in bright daylight.
- The display uses a new “Smart Menu”, allowing shooting settings to be changed easily and intuitively. Quickly adjust settings such as brightness, degree of background blur, Film Simulations and aspect ratios with a tap on the LCD, while being able to see what the effect will be on screen in real-time.
- The display has the touch response performance equivalent to smartphones, in order to change menu items instinctively and simply.
- The vari-angle display accommodates a wide range of shooting positions including high-angle, low-angle and self-portrait.
- The aspect ratios supported include 3:2, 16:9, 1:1 and 4:3, newly-adopted in the X-A7.
Compact and lightweight design weighing only 320g*1
- Despite featuring a large 3.5” touchscreen LCD, the X-A7 weighs only 455g with the kit lens (XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS) attached.
- The X-A7 can shoot approx. 440 pictures per charge*3 facilitating long-term use without worrying about the battery.
- *3 When [Economy] mode is selected
Advanced video performance and functions that cater to the growing demands for movie shooting
- The image sensor produces 4K (3820×2150) footage using data equal to 6K (6032×3392), which results in high-resolution video quality with lower noise, and delivering smooth 4K video at up to 30fps with no crop. Create movies in Full HD or HD, at up to 60p in full-screen 16:9 aspect ratio or the popular 1:1 square format for easy live-story posting on social media.
- “Countdown Video” mode has been added, which is helpful when uploading videos to social media. Videos are filmed for a pre-selected duration: 15, 30 or 60 seconds, with the remaining time for the clip appearing on the screen.
- HD high-speed video capture at up to 4x speed easily produces epic slow-motion results of action.
Diverse shooting modes that help produce photography with a creative flair
- A new [Bright Mode] feature has been added to the [Advanced SR Auto] function, letting the camera configure ideal settings to produce HDR and other options that create brighter and more vivid images in a single, one-touch operation.
- The [Light Trail] mode, added to the [Scene Position] selection, can be used to capture light trails of car headlights, for example, while checking the effect on the LCD in real-time.
Enhanced connectivity for easy link to smartphones and tablets
- The use of FUJIFILM Camera Remote (free app for smartphones and tablet devices) and improvements incorporated into the X-A7 have improved the connectivity and stability in wireless communications.
- The X-A7 also supports wired communications with smartphones and tablet devices*4, useful when transferring large data, e.g. video, to such devices. Data is transferred approx. 8 times faster compared to wireless communications.
- *4 Android: Requiring a USB type C to C or C to Micro B cable
- iOS: Requiring a USB type C to C or C to Lightning cable