FujiFilm’s X-E3 builds on the successes of the highly popular X series range of mirrorless compact system cameras. Boasting the same 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III processor seen in the more expensive X-T2, plus internal 4K recording, and 60p in Full HD, the X-E3 has a lot to offer for a camera at this price-point. The new ‘Touch Function’ also adds touchscreen functionality similar to smartphones.
Key Features: FujiFilm X-E3
- FujiFilm X Series: The X-E3 is the latest model in FujiFilm’s flagship X series of mirrorless compact system cameras. This newest addition also uses the same iconic 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor from the brilliant X-T2
- Premium video quality: Record 4K video internally at 100Mbps or up to 60fps in Full HD at 36Mbps
- Redesigned lightweight body: FujiFilm have shed around 5% off the weight X-E2’s weight with this model, and has a slightly more compact form
- Fujifilm X Mount:Use any of FujiFilm’s premium quality X mount lenses designed for the APS-C X-Trans processor for pristine optics
- Touch Function: FujiFilm have made the X-E3’s touch screen more intuitive by implementing many of the touch controls found in a common smartphone. Now users can use gestures such as flicks and pinch zooms when using the camera
- Upgraded autofocus performance: The X-E3’s autofocus has been overhauled, including a large phase detection AF area, an updated algorithm which allows a fastest AF speed of just 0.06 seconds, and is able to track subjects twice as fast and half the size than the X-E2