With its 24.3-megapixel sensor and brand new image processor, the Fuji X-T20 Digital Camera Body delivers high-speed autofocusing, fast start-up, and 4K video capability with Film Simulation modes. Its compact, lightweight body features a tilting touchscreen LCD monitor, and 3 precision-milled aluminium dials for quickly and easily adjusting the aperture, shutter speed, and shooting functions.
- Compact and lightweight body with rigid magnesium alloy top and base plates
- 3 precision-milled aluminium dials for easily adjusting the aperture, shutter speed and shooting functions
- The Drive Dial has a new Video position to switch between still photo shooting and video recording
- The Exposure Compensation Dial has a new C position to enable exposure compensation of up to ±5 stops in 1/3 steps
- 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot tilting TFT colour LCD monitor suitable for both above head and close to the ground shooting
- Auto mode Selector lever for selecting the fully-automatic Advanced SR Auto mode
- Magnification of 0.62x and a display lag time of just 0.005sec
- 2.36million-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder
- Live View ‘Preview Pic Effect’ reflects the shooting conditions, offering a natural view close to that of the naked eye
- Super-intelligent integral pop-up flash is positioned in the centre of the top plate
- Features Fujifilm’s 24.3MP X-Trans™ CMOS III APS-C sensor
- Fujifilm’s proprietary colour reproduction technology helps to reproduce warm skin tones, bright blue skies, and rich green foliage
- Improved ISO sensitivity with maximum ISO of 12800
- The number of focusing points has been dramatically expanded from 49 in the previous model to 91 (up to 325 points)
- Capable of both Full HD (1920 x 1080) and 4K (3840 x 2160) video recording
- Advanced Filter functions are also available on the X-T20, with eight different artistic effects
- Multiple Exposure function allows users to combine two separate subjects into one photo
- The completely silent electronic shutter is capable of exposures up to 1/32000sec
- Built-in WiFi for shooting from your smartphone or tablet devices
Compact, Lightweight Body
Taking the body styling from the highly-regarded FUJIFILM X-T10, the X-T20 adds a Video option to the Drive Dial to enable instantaneous switching from still photo shooting to the video recording mode. The Exposure Compensation Dial now has the C position for exposure compensation up to ±5 stops, while the LCD monitor uses a tilting touchscreen panel for intuitive operation at almost any angle. The X-T20 is also equipped with an Auto mode selector lever for selecting the fully-automatic Advanced SR Auto mode where the camera chooses the optimum settings for a given scene.
24.3 megapixel APS-C sized X-TransTM CMOS III sensor
The X-T20 features an X-Processor Pro image processing engine for outstanding image quality and high-speed response. The larger phase detection AF area and updated algorithm deliver an ultra-fast AF speed of 0.06sec. The X-T20 also offers 5.0fps live-view shooting, a quick start-up time of 0.4sec, shutter time lag of 0.050sec.and shooting interval of 0.25sec.
AF-C Custom Settings
The X-T20 features AF-C Custom Settings where you can choose from five AF-C presets according to the way your chosen subject is moving. The AF algorithm has been revised for improved accuracy, resulting in a dramatic improvement when tracking a moving subject in the AF-C mode.
High-Definition 4K Video Recording
The X-T20 is capable of recording both Full HD and 4K video using the X Series’ famous Film Simulation effects. You can output recorded video to an external monitor via the HDMI port and input audio from an external microphone.
24 High-Performance FUJINON X-Mount Lenses
The XF lens line-up now features 24 lenses after today’s announcement of the FUJINON XF50mm F2 R WR. The very latest digital technologies have been used to develop X-mount lenses, which offer high-precision optical designs to deliver the highest possible image quality. The current line-up of lenses ranges from ultra-wide-angle to super-telephoto and includes five fast aperture prime lenses. These lenses bring out the very best image quality from the X-T20. Optional accessories such as mount adapters and macro extension tubes further broaden photographic potential.