The Fujifilm XF56mm f/1.2 R APD Lens is a large-diameter medium-telephoto prime lens. The fast F1.2 lens produces lovely bokeh, while its 56mm focal length, equivalent to 85mm in 35mm film format, offers a comfortable shooting distance from the subject.
- Apodization filter smoothes the bokeh’s outlines
- High build quality and comfortable operation
- Optical construction of 11 glass elements in eight groups
- Extremely high image quality
- Produces images with edge-to-edge sharpness
- 56mm focal length (85mm equivalent)