The 058 Triaut is one of the most exciting tripods in the whole Manfrotto range, featuring patented simultaneous release of all three legs or any individual leg. This permits the legs to be extended, the tripod levelled (spirit level provided) and locked in seconds without ‘fiddling’ with individual leg adjustments. Telescoping the legs is achieved by activating the same release.
Other important features of this very professional tripod are the ability to adjust all angles individually and secure them with Manfrotto telescopic struts. Favoured for medium format up to large. Rubber feet with retractable spiked feet are standard. Diameter legs in mm: 30,25,20.
- Extremely quick to open/position/close
- High load capacity
- Fast and easy levelling adjustment
- World-wide spares and service back-up
- Very sturdy and stable
- Broad working height range from very low to very high
- Very tall at maximum working height
- Heavy duty studio work
- SLR cameras with very long or heavy fixed length or zoom lenses
- SLR cameras with mid-long focal length lenses and zooms
- Medium format cameras
To help find the correct tripod or head for your camera gear, please click here.
Eligible for a free Limited Conventional Warranty Extension of 8 years – totalling 10 years from the date of purchase. Item must be registered on www.manfrotto.co.uk within the first year to receive this.